New 2 Disneyworld...???

GoGiants!

Original Poster
My family and I will be going to WDW this winter for 1st time. We are from CA so we have always been going to Disneyland.

We have so many questions, hope we can get some of them answered.

-We will be staying at either Marriott Horizons or Marriott cypress Harbor, Has anyone stayed at either of those?
-Will rent car, what is the parking situation/costs at the parks, any suggestions?
-Costs of Taxis, someone once suggested taking a taxi from one of the resorts that has a manorail stop,and taking it to your hotel off site.
-We will have a kitchen in our villa, are there any grocery stores nearby?

Any other helpfulsuggestions/tips will be appreciated for Newbies!! Thanks in advance.

barnum42

GoGiants! said:
My family and I will be going to WDW this winter for 1st time. We are from CA so we have always been going to Disneyland.

We have so many questions, hope we can get some of them answered.

-We will be staying at either Marriott Horizons or Marriott cypress Harbor, Has anyone stayed at either of those?
-Will rent car, what is the parking situation/costs at the parks, any suggestions?
-Costs of Taxis, someone once suggested taking a taxi from one of the resorts that has a manorail stop,and taking it to your hotel off site.
-We will have a kitchen in our villa, are there any grocery stores nearby?

Any other helpfulsuggestions/tips will be appreciated for Newbies!! Thanks in advance.
I don't know the the hotels so can't comment on them or what is nearby.

Parking at the theme parks is $8 a day, unless you have an annual pass, in which case it's free.

For good planning info head to All Ears Net - http://allearsnet.com/ lots of planning tips and advice there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom