New “High Surf” B&M Coaster for 2023

SplashJacket

Original Poster

Initial launch is mostly in place
9EB9FF0E-5294-4D07-8978-62BCEF22F857.jpeg

SplashJacket

Original Poster
It's going to open at the same time as Tron yet took less time to build
If Tron was unthemed and open-air, it could’ve opened when they completed the circuit back in what, 2019? Two completely different circumstances

Last edited:

J4546

Comparing this to tron is just asinine. Yes tron has taken a long time to build we all get that. But it will be open soon and just like gotg coaster, most people will love it and will be very happy it's there.

This coaster looks interesting imo, a more chill not so thrilling coaster with this unique setup sounds fun, can't wait to try it out. Also props to seaworld for stepping it up these last couple years.

Tom Morrow

I really think SeaWorld should diversify with Intamin and/or RMC. This seems borderline redundant. But I get it, they are sticking with the “safest” (as in most reliable and highest range of appeal) choice - B&M.

Jrb1979

I really think SeaWorld should diversify with Intamin and/or RMC. This seems borderline redundant. But I get it, they are sticking with the “safest” (as in most reliable and highest range of appeal) choice - B&M.
I agree with you. B&M is the most GP friendly out of all the coaster manufacturers.

cheezbat

What’s to say they won’t down the road? Been 6 years since their last B&M, why not go to them to get a ‘first of its kind’ ride? They know B&M is reliable…and this will probably quell some of the negativity thrown their way from Ice Breaker.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom