Neverland Tunnels in Disney Springs?

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Original Poster
I just read an article (not sure if linking is allowed) that says that at Disney Springs, they will use the area under where the Adventurer's Club was for a place called Neverland Tunnels and it's rumored to be an adults only bar/club. The article also said it was rumored to only be accessible from the Edison, the Steampunk inspired restaurant.

Any other details about this

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I just read an article (not sure if linking is allowed) that says that at Disney Springs, they will use the area under where the Adventurer's Club was for a place called Neverland Tunnels and it's rumored to be an adults only bar/club. The article also said it was rumored to only be accessible from the Edison, the Steampunk inspired restaurant.

Any other details about this

I would like to see this article....

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Original Poster
I'm curious if what structural aspects of AC are left below ground. Would be nice to see.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
So the question remains...is Neverland Tunnels something that is actually going to happen, or at least has been discussed by Disney?

djkidkaz

First photos of Walts!!
Intro.jpg

The permits for this do show an "underground" area under AC and the walkway, but not STK.

This is referred to as being above ground in the permits.

edison2jpg-jpg.104184

The other two are below ground...
As this looks like the old structures of PI, it appears top photo shows where you entered AC, with the bottom right showing the bottom part of AC as underground, though I thought the Edison would be open to the water in remodel thus not "being underground". The left bottom does show the area under walkway, though I believe the STK building will cover a portion of this now because it sits closer than the comedy club did. This is of course just my opinion, no facts to back

danlb_2000

Premium Member
As this looks like the old structures of PI, it appears top photo shows where you entered AC, with the bottom right showing the bottom part of AC as underground, though I thought the Edison would be open to the water in remodel thus not "being underground". The left bottom does show the area under walkway, though I believe the STK building will cover a portion of this now because it sits closer than the comedy club did. This is of course just my opinion, no facts to back

It's probably just semantics since there was a level below where you entered AC, they probably consider that level "below ground". There is something under STK, but I don't know what it's being used for. It might be part of STK, or backstage space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom