Never stayed at Boardwalk before get me excited

BeachMouse

Original Poster
So we have never stayed at Boardwalk before. Going there in December for an Epcot centric trip and Staying on the hotel side. Always done Yacht and Beach but we were able to get a good deal at Boardwalk. I was very excited but read on some other boards the resort was run down, like thermostat in the room from the 1970’s etc. I was very excited to stay here as I know how so many people just love this resort but these things I read have me concerned.
Give me some good things please

donsullivan

Premium Member
So we have never stayed at Boardwalk before. Going there in December for an Epcot centric trip and Staying on the hotel side. Always done Yacht and Beach but we were able to get a good deal at Boardwalk. I was very excited but read on some other boards the resort was run down, like thermostat in the room from the 1970’s etc. I was very excited to stay here as I know how so many people just love this resort but these things I read have me concerned.
Give me some good things please
I stayed there on the hotel side back in June and didn't find anything in the room to be run down at all. Since the hotel was built new in the mid 90's it's hard to see how they would have thermostats from the 70's.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
BW is alive and full of energy. Adults have Flying Fish, Abracadabar, Jelly Rolls, etc. Fun evening atmosphere. Kids at heart have bike and boat rentals, B&C across the way, and joyride access to the Skyliner. 10 minute walk for EP/HS park open/close. A ton of food options between BW, BC, YC, S&D, International Gateway and even Riviera doesn’t take too long. The pool and pool bar are decent and usually don’t get as crowded like Poly and BC/YC. The best part? Dumbo on the pull down sleeper 🐘

BuddyThomas

BeachMouse

Original Poster
I stayed there on the hotel side back in June and didn't find anything in the room to be run down at all. Since the hotel was built new in the mid 90's it's hard to see how they would have thermostats from the 70's.
LOL thanks! I was just quoting what some vlogger said doing a review. Guess it serves me right for listening to a vlogger

ppete1975

Youre in the happiest place on earth!! You can leave all your worries and stress at home. Have a Mickey Mouse cookie. Just take a deep breath and enjoy whats before you. Dont let fears of what the people on the board might say. You will have a blast.

Centauri Space Station

It’s a beautiful resort that’s themed very well. The restaurants and night clubs are all right there and there’s a great store plus the walk to Epcot is extremely convenient. You can also take the boat over as it goes straight to Epcot. DHS has a boat too and the skyliner is close by the Epcot boat dock.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom