Never Have I Ever....WDW edition

epcotisbest

Since one of them is 38 and the other is 40 now, I would have no problem at all with a no. I managed to come up with that same answer when they were 6 and 8. I made their mother go with them.:happy:
Having never been blessed with children, and being a big ole softie, I'm guessing I could not say no.
Me - "Well, I may be in my 50s, and tip the scale at north of 250 and am well over six feet tall, but I don't care how silly I look or feel, if you want me to ride it with you, I'm in."
Yep, if we had had kids, man would they have been spoiled. I'm guessing they would spoil me right back.
We thought about adopting for awhile, but never did. Do have nieces and nephews we used to borrow. Take them to the zoo, movies, parks...if they got sick we just took them home. Guess we skipped parenting and sorta went to grand parenting. Unfortunately, they are now too old and think it is no longer cool to hang out with us. One niece came by this evening for a short visit, then she drove home. Not the same as it used to be, but still wonderful to see her. My wife would have been a wonderful mom, I would have been an over giving spoiler I'm guessing. Anyway none of this fit in this thread and I don't know why I felt like sharing.
Sorry to hijack the thread.

diznyboyz

Never have I ever been on Expedition Everest.
Don't! This past May, my ten year old son (as his birthday was on that day) made a request that we all experience Expedition Everest. Not for me. However, I have never done an adult only trip to Disney. However I scheduled just that yesterday for next February.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom