Networkpro isnt feeling Joyful!

networkpro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
More of a rant than usual, please skip if you're not interested in quality of musical performances in Epcot.

Just when I thought that Joyful! was just too loud in thier old location by the Fountain of Nations and that was all, they surprised me on Monday. With the new stage beside the water they still remain loud but have added a new twist this year. They have added a new set list of songs that some of the performers heard once or twice but havent quite learned the notes yet.

They must be an inexpensive act to book with a very open schedule.

Dreadful, Dreadful.

Raineman

I heard they are planning karaoke nights at the America Gardens Theater for the 50th, on the weekends, during F&W. You might want to steer clear of that....;)

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
More of a rant than usual, please skip if you're not interested in quality of musical performances in Epcot.

Just when I thought that Joyful! was just too loud in thier old location by the Fountain of Nations and that was all, they surprised me on Monday. With the new stage beside the water they still remain loud but have added a new twist this year. They have added a new set list of songs that some of the performers heard once or twice but havent quite learned the notes yet.

They must be an inexpensive act to book with a very open schedule.

Dreadful, Dreadful.

Pick a key, any key.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Just a surprising update for this year of Christmas walls: Painful! has been relocated to a stage inside the World Showplace event pavilion! You now have the option to completely avoid their screeching attempts at entertainment this year.
Recognize this one?
1606615312500.png

1606615400060.png

wdwfan22

Joyful must be a cheap act to book for them to be back each year. I can’t tell you how many guests I have seen over the years cover there ears when walking by, because they are dreadful to listen to.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
They really need to address Joyful!'s volume levels (too loud), specially now that the act has been moved indoors.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom