'Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!'

spectromagic04

The unnamed site says that everything is now out of the theater - sets, costumes, etc. So, yeah, the theater interior could be unchanged with everything else removed from it. It even claims "destroyed" but who knows with that site? Which is why I posted this specifically as "rumor".
Yeah that’s not true all the puppets are still in the theater.

Brer Panther

As long as the theater isn't going to sit empty
It likely will. They can't spend any money on a new show now, they need to save up for that oh-so-important Splash Mountain retheme.
Anyway, the bar is set high for its replacement, which will probably end up being Zootopia: the Musical Starring Olivia Rodrigo.
I could actually picture them doing that (minus Olivia Rodrigo, obviously), Zootopia's not fitting in Dinoland* be darned.

* To be fair, Nemo and Tarzan hardly fit in Dinoland either.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
It likely will. They can't spend any money on a new show now, they need to save up for that oh-so-important Splash Mountain retheme.

I could actually picture them doing that (minus Olivia Rodrigo, obviously), Zootopia's not fitting in Dinoland* be darned.

Confirmed! A 30 minute stage show of Olivia Rodrigo's greatest hits live at Animal Kingdom!

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member

I know it TECHNICALLY is, but I don't really consider the Theater In the Wild to be part of Dinoland.

It's kind of a no-man's land, like Mad Tea Party / Tomorrowland Speedway.

EeyoreFan#24

I usually don’t get in on the baseless rumor sites discussion, but why especially during current times.

I would think people in the past could see for themselves (or have contacts currently working) if they were part of the effected cast of some change. To tell people who can’t verify except from certain management contacts (probably understaffed and no knowledge of the show/people/etc.) their jobs are literally cleaned out and destroyed with out (alleged) verification on the general internet is beyond irresponsible. I know that is not the point of articles, it’s to get to the general public and they could care less of the couple hundred, but really?

please anyone, let me know if I’m off base and went too far. Just how I see it.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I usually don’t get in on the baseless rumor sites discussion, but why especially during current times.

I would think people in the past could see for themselves (or have contacts currently working) if they were part of the effected cast of some change. To tell people who can’t verify except from certain management contacts (probably understaffed and no knowledge of the show/people/etc.) their jobs are literally cleaned out and destroyed with out (alleged) verification on the general internet is beyond irresponsible. I know that is not the point of articles, it’s to get to the general public and they could care less of the couple hundred, but really?

please anyone, let me know if I’m off base and went too far. Just how I see it.
It’s abhorrent what that site did. The fact that they wound up being correct is irrelevant. It’s the fact that the cast found out via a click bait article first. Even more abhorrent is that the person who leaked the information to that site had to work for the company and be high enough up that they knew this was coming. The cast didn’t deserve to read about it on social media first. How anyone could continue to give that site traffic and clicks is beyond me.

Jon81uk

It’s a shame because Nemo is probably the best show on property, it’s the closest to a full Broadway musical and feels “new” because none of the songs are in the film so doesn’t just feel like a quick cheap retelling of the movie like Beauty & Beast.
I guess guests prefer the clap along with Simba show which to me, despite good moments is ruined by feeling too much like a cheesy theme park show due to the audience participation.

TrainsOfDisney

I guess guests prefer the clap along with Simba show which to me, despite good moments is ruined by feeling too much like a cheesy theme park show due to the audience participation.
I think Lion King made more sense to open with covid protocols in place. I don’t know if guests prefer one over the other.

I really liked them both. I feel like Nemo was the more impressive show but lion king is more fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom