'Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!'

wdwfan22

Eh... my understanding is entertainment CM’s often hear about these things from another source first. It’s been 18 months since a performance of this show... they should have said goodbye and moved on by now anyways.

I’m not trying to sound heartless... just realistic.

I don’t really get all the hate for “that other site” so maybe that’s part of it.
I don’t get all the hate for them either. Yes they jump the gun sometimes but they are right quite a bit. They also are about the only Disney site that will call Disney out on poor performance. Some of the other sites glorify everything. I can’t stand all ears and the food blog anymore.

sullyinMT

Any news on a replacement for a roller coaster demolished right next to it??
Judy Hopps' Parking Enforcement Adventure, a trackless wonder! Start your adventure with Officer Hopps in your own customized cart for a slow roll through Zootropolis. But, when you come across a trunk full of Night Howler Serum, you engage in a slightly more "hare-y" situation. Utilizing the latest innovations in simulator technology that expand upon FoP and MF:SR, track down Bellweather's evil plot and save the city for all Animals!
disney animation GIF by Disney Zootopia

sullyinMT

I don’t get all the hate for them either. Yes they jump the gun sometimes but they are right quite a bit. They also are about the only Disney site that will call Disney out on poor performance. Some of the other sites glorify everything. I can’t stand all ears and the food blog anymore.
I also appreciate their honest food reviews and relatively decent room tour videos. There are times, though, when their negative reviews come across as spiteful and disingenuous. Like any other outlet, it's best viewed with a grain of salt.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
"According to BlogMickey.com sources, the new show will be titled “Finding Nemo: The Big Blue…and Beyond!” and it will replace the former show titled “Finding Nemo: The Musical”. The show will still be presented at the Theater in the Wild and the updated show will feature new story material as well as fan-favorite songs such as “In the Big Blue World” and “Go with the Flow.”"

Stupid name...

...I'd argue it's a "watered down" show ;-)

Chip Chipperson

"According to BlogMickey.com sources, the new show will be titled “Finding Nemo: The Big Blue…and Beyond!” and it will replace the former show titled “Finding Nemo: The Musical”. The show will still be presented at the Theater in the Wild and the updated show will feature new story material as well as fan-favorite songs such as “In the Big Blue World” and “Go with the Flow.”"

Sounds fishy to me.

raven

Having many friends that have been in the Nemo cast over the years it’s ashamed to see what it’s being turned into. Happily, most have moved on to perform in other areas on property or at other parks nearby.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
And no one believed me 🎣

You said it was gone....

Howdy kiddos!
It’s been awhile but I’m back, better than ever.

The barracudas finally caught and devoured that clown fish. Darla got her way.

You also said there was going to be a M&G with Mando, and that never happened...

I was in the cubicle listening to one of the few non-furloughed creative types wax on about a new Galaxy’s Edge selfie spot.

They start with a long winded speech. It went something like this:
Bring your child for a selfie with Mando. It’s the perfect promotion synergy for the 2nd season.

A fan site of these skills should make short work of this. Such a long socially distanced queue for such a small memory maker package. Ronnie has spoken.

You also said in June 2020 that Judy Hopps in police uniform was gone, and this pic is from May 2021, in DCA...

Judy Hopps and her police uniform are bouncing right out of Disney Parks quicker than a jack rabbit out on a date.

1637454647164.png

You also said character meals were unlikely to ever return, but they have...
Good evening Wdwmagic

Having a meal with characters is coming to an end. For good. WDC labels it as a suspension, but the truth is the return of character meals is improbable. Hong Kong and Shanghai’s physical distancing SOP simply won’t work in Orlando.

Cost benefit analysis results, safety and the need to lower expenses are the main reasons.
Cue the chopping block.

You also said that in the time of social distancing, you'd have to schedule a M&G, and that didn't happen...
When Disney reopens a change will come in what is considered a premium experience. Once character meets are reinstated, all guests will be required to purchase an experience option to meet characters. This would end regular meet times shared on MyDisneyExperience.

A reservation would be required similar to dining (specific times depending on party size). This would keep lines shorter and enforce social distancing (6 feet between guests). Disney leadership sees this is as a revenue source that is necessary.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom