'Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!'

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Y’all it’s not hard to add entertainment back to a print or digital park map. 😂😂😂 Even if Nemo doesn’t come back, I’d legit place money on FOTLK coming back. (As much as I’d prefer Nemo over Lion)
Why bother if you’ll go without it?

It’s a “zero sum” game. They do whatever necessary to make the sum greater than zero.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Why bother if you’ll go without it?

It’s a “zero sum” game. They do whatever necessary to make the sum greater than zero.
You forget about those expensive dinner packages that came with Lion King.. Also, that show is EXTREMELY popular. One of the main reasons for some guests to even visit AK. Festival, on paper, IS a money maker.

Nemo was more of a “pleasant surprise” experience for newcomers rather than a tradition for repeat folks. Plus there were no dining packages.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
You forget about those expensive dinner packages that came with Lion King.. Also, that show is EXTREMELY popular. One of the main reasons for some guests to even visit AK. Festival, on paper, IS a money maker.

Nemo was more of a “pleasant surprise” experience for newcomers rather than a tradition for repeat folks. Plus there were no dining packages.

All those packages?

Anyway...my point is simple: don’t assume anything. The customers have set up a situation where there’s nothing they HAVE to do anymore because there’s no threat of loss for Disney

techgeek

All those packages?

Anyway...my point is simple: don’t assume anything. The customers have set up a situation where there’s nothing they HAVE to do anymore because there’s no threat of loss for Disney

It will be interesting to see what returns in the way of those ‘packages’ and ‘up charge events’. After all, there are also costs associated with offering those. At some point the spreadsheet will have something to say about what was really making money and what was there only to prop up legacy operating mentality.

In short... just because there was a dining package might not necessarily mean ‘the whole package’ was making the level of profit now deemed desirable in the Chapek era.

... who knows, maybe they could bring it all back and double the price? Win win!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It will be interesting to see what returns in the way of those ‘packages’ and ‘up charge events’. After all, there are also costs associated with offering those. At some point the spreadsheet will have something to say about what was really making money and what was there only to prop up legacy operating mentality.

In short... just because there was a dining package might not necessarily mean ‘the whole package’ was making the level of profit now deemed desirable in the Chapek era.

... who knows, maybe they could bring it all back and double the price? Win win!

I honestly think there is at least as much of a chance of this happening as everything going back to “normal”

They will never have a better chance/excuse to completely change the pricing/expectations for the masses.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
who says I was going back anytime soon?

If this is a poker game...and you’re going one on one with Bob chapek...

He’s holding four of a kind or a straight flush.

Consider:
1. They assume you’re coming back. They are usually correct because of their immense, fine tuned data gleaning and marketing engine.
2. If you don’t go - say you don’t want to spend the money - they don’t bother to care about you anyway. Because they know that isolated people are far from a movement.

Only severe recessions or massive tech revolutions are a threat to them...though Comcast is potentially a as we move forward.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom