'Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!'

dhslxop

Well I remember the Tarzan show and people on roller skates, I don't remember a Jungle Book show. When and where was that? The Tarzan show I remember was at MGM.
I love the Finding Nemo show too.
Jungle Book and Tarzan both played at Animal Kingdom in the same theater as Nemo, but it was an outdoor/covered theater. They enclosed the theater after Tarzan closed / before Nemo opened.

Jungle Book and Tarzan both played at Animal Kingdom in the same theater as Nemo, but it was an outdoor/covered theater. They enclosed the theater after Tarzan closed / before Nemo opened.
Yes, The MGM show I am remembering was Hunchback. When was the Jungle Book show? I sure don't remember it, I have been going to DAK since it opened. Rode the Boats circling the river.

modnar

This would really be a tragedy. It's a Broadway-quality show. Honestly, if it does disappear from Animal Kingdom, Disney could probably turn it into a full-length Broadway musical. Just look at the original creative team of Tony winning and nominated creators to see how strong it is.

wdrive

When was the Jungle Book show? I sure don't remember it, I have been going to DAK since it opened. Rode the Boats circling the river.

April 1998-April 1999

If you’re interested Google ‘Journey into the Jungle Book Animal Kingdom’ there’s plenty of articles written about it and also full show videos out there.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Another site is reporting that Nemo and FOLK were taken off the park map. Does anyone know more?
Sounds like fake news to me.

9ADD7B9C-49CA-4263-ABBF-88EA2F74AA44.png

8E2F8CA3-0F26-4A7A-953D-1B756539CC89.png

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
You mean that isn’t a park map? 😉

🤦‍♂️ I need to read more carefully.

Taken off the printed park map is a bad sign. That means they aren’t coming back anytime soon. Too bad my next chance to check a park map in a week away (using my long telephoto lens 😉).

gerarar

Premium Member
Wasn’t Fantasmic! omitted from the park maps back in July when the parks reopened? Actually, the entire amphitheater wasn’t even included on the map iirc. It just stops at where Theater of the Stars is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom