'Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!'

Anteater

So because they are two shows we should forgo the fact that this entire site organized by topic? By this logic, you could view rides the same way and derail any thread to talk about any ride anytime. In fact, why even have a forum when we could just do a giant chat room?

I am sure those sites exist, but it’s not this one.

ANYWAY, the concept art for the new set pieces actually look nice for the new Nemo show. Any guesses when this will open? Late summer?
Don't we do that already? Every thread on here devolves into an EVERYTHING thread.

Concept art does, indeed look good. We really enjoyed the original. I hope the sequel is as good. Past performance doesn't seem to validate that hope though (JIM->JIYM, for example)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I had to listen Drew’s feelings over yours due to his great tenure and track record with character and entertainment knowledge in the past.
Oh, I don't blame you. I have no tenure or track record with anything at all. Lol. That is perfectly fair. The only thing I have knowledge on is the backstage of Pirates and the terrible management of Adventureland in 2019, and only 2019.

But... Still skeptical. :)

IMDREW

With the announcement of the tumble monkeys coming back in July, I guess we can now expect nemo to come back even later? I was really hoping for it to open end of June, but they wouldve announced that by now right?

mattpeto

With the announcement of the tumble monkeys coming back in July, I guess we can now expect nemo to come back even later? I was really hoping for it to open end of June, but they wouldve announced that by now right?
No inside info, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got more dates for things over the coming weeks.

July is typically the Christmas announcement stuff. I would think by the end of June, we'll have a firm date for Nemo, F!, Adventurers Outpost to start.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom