'Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!'

celluloid

Frozen is kind of a rough sell for Fantasmic. It is drifting from the concept it is dwelled on. There really is not a hero vs vliannious antagonist one roots for.

The show's throughline has been villains torturing Mickey in a nightmare. I know Pochontas was not great to most, but it clearly had the action and bad guys invading. I hope this new segment is not a lull in the show.

wdrive

Frozen is kind of a rough sell for Fantasmic. It is drifting from the concept it is dwelled on. There really is not a hero vs vliannious antagonist one roots for.

The show's throughline has been villains torturing Mickey in a nightmare. I know Pochontas was not great to most, but it clearly had the action and bad guys invading. I hope this new segment is not a lull in the show.

Can see it already, water screens come up, Olaf makes some groan worthy comments, blue lights fill the stage, Elsa arrives and mimes her way through Let it go with a few bursts of white smoke.

celluloid

Can see it already, water screens come up, Olaf makes some groan worthy comments, blue lights fill the stage, Elsa arrives and mimes her way through Let it go with a few bursts of white smoke.

Yeah, Let it go with fountain music progarmmed. Fog in the form of mist adding to that as well.

Disone

Yeah, Let it go with fountain music progarmmed. Fog in the form of mist adding to that as well.
This replaces the Pocahontas. It's a hugely labor savings. One lip syncing Elsa versus all the stunt performers they had before. Definitely a show improvement Bob Cheapit would rally behind.

EeyoreFan#24

This replaces the Pocahontas. It's a hugely labor savings. One lip syncing Elsa versus all the stunt performers they had before. Definitely a show improvement Bob Cheapit would rally behind.

And if they time it right, they can just tack it onto the end of Elsa’s existing HS show schedule! The savings keep writing themselves!

Comped

And if they time it right, they can just tack it onto the end of Elsa’s existing HS show schedule! The savings keep writing themselves!
AEA might not like that too much. They're very strict about how that kind of thing works, and how much actors can actually work on a per-day/weekly basis.

mm52200

Cast of the show is the same size as before.
This is all part of a longer sequence featuring many characters and story moments as has been disccussed during the press junket.

SplashJacket

93EFFE58-73FE-47A8-8E71-A06E8D5EA49B.png

Our fears have finally been realized ladies and gentlemen

JustInTime

"I'll take Shows that add needed capacity for $200, Alex..."
So because they are two shows we should forgo the fact that this entire site organized by topic? By this logic, you could view rides the same way and derail any thread to talk about any ride anytime. In fact, why even have a forum when we could just do a giant chat room?

I am sure those sites exist, but it’s not this one.

ANYWAY, the concept art for the new set pieces actually look nice for the new Nemo show. Any guesses when this will open? Late summer?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom