'Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!'

RSoxNo1

I'm just really curious to see what they do. Indiana Jones? Zootopia copy/paste from overseas? Something totally unexpected would be nice like new zoo sections but I'm a sucker for animals.
There are a ton of options here. You could lean into the mythical animals with Everest near by, you could expand the prehistoric vibe with Dinoland and hit upon more dinosaurs or other extinct animals. You can put in a new continent or even expand Asia.

My vote is a mixture of some of that stuff, and a new IP very well be a logical anchor: Shang Chi / Ta Lo.

rreading

There are a ton of options here. You could lean into the mythical animals with Everest near by, you could expand the prehistoric vibe with Dinoland and hit upon more dinosaurs or other extinct animals. You can put in a new continent or even expand Asia.

My vote is a mixture of some of that stuff, and a new IP very well be a logical anchor: Shang Chi / Ta Lo.
Seems tight on space for Ta Lo, but an interesting idea. That being said, it reminded me too much of Pandora. I prefer the Indiana Jones suggestion from years ago

Ronnie Sanford

Original Poster
8E5933E1-B9CF-41A9-9A80-9D0F4AF26B41.jpeg

Disstevefan1

You're obsessed.
Obsessed with the facts ;)

The reality is, TWDC will do what it will do what it thinks best for their most important entity, their shareholders, even if its at the expense of the guest experience.

Nothing we say on these boards will make and difference.

And don't worry, the stock price will continue to climb and the parks will be as mobbed as ever.

ToTBellHop

The reality is, TWDC will do what it will do what it thinks best for their most important entity, their shareholders, even if its at the expense of the guest experience.

And don't worry, the stock price will continue to climb and the parks will be as mobbed as ever.
I think you may be over WDW. Have you heard the good news about Universal Epic Universe?

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
I’m not sure if I should be excited or terrified about this, mostly due to the track record of Disney producing “new shows” and it just ends up as a dance party
Disco Yeti's Dance Party where everybody just stands still in a strobe lit room. $20 entry fee

TYOTimer

Come with me my friend, and let me introduce you to our lord and savior, Velocicoaster. It gives you Vertigo, so that way you don’t have to remember what or who Bob Chapek is!

Disstevefan1

Come with me my friend, and let me introduce you to our lord and savior, Velocicoaster. It gives you Vertigo, so that way you don’t have to remember what or who Bob Chapek is!
What an awesome coaster! Sadly I have not ridden it yet, I also have not ridden Hagrids coaster. The pandemic has really messed up my life. I am a big fan of Universal and SeaWorld and yes, WDW.

You can be a fan and get mad at changes even though they are gonna do what they are gonna do.

But, yes, it now looking like my dollars will be spent on Universal and SeaWorld going forward even though, as a family we had three WDW platinum passes for about 13 years before the pandemic hit.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
So basically a watered down version.
Lol
My prediction will be no live singing, little to no equity and a much shorter show.
I’d still be down for a 100% puppet show. It takes away some impressive bits, but I’d rather them not permanently close the best show on property. (Until they have a show that’s better than it to either replace it or open elsewhere)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom