'Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!'

RSoxNo1

Construction walls are up around Primeval Whirl as well. It's pretty clear that not only is DAK next in line for an addition, but this area is the most obvious spot for it.

We're recording our DAK buildout show soon, and I've been thinking about what to do in this space. This very well could be a blank canvas soon enough. It doesn't have to be Dinosaurs or Asia.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I actually heard that the Nemo show is being replaced by a kids dance party featuring the music of breakout sensation Lacy Cavalier.

Don't know who she is (is that even possible)? That's your fault.

Excellent choice. In genre, her music can be best described as at the center of a three way venn diagram between levitating bedroom balladry, unkempt psychadelic grunge, and uptempo pop-rock, although perhaps more instrumental to her musics success than the production is the lyrics and themes. She sings with honesty, specificity, and humor, conveying the abstract pangs of angst and heartbreak as a vivid image of the rebellion and sadness of youth.

ToTBellHop

Construction walls are up around Primeval Whirl as well. It's pretty clear that not only is DAK next in line for an addition, but this area is the most obvious spot for it.

We're recording our DAK buildout show soon, and I've been thinking about what to do in this space. This very well could be a blank canvas soon enough. It doesn't have to be Dinosaurs or Asia.
Yep. When you consider how much of Dinoland is actually Dinoland, you realize they could easily fit a new land in if they want.
2E67BDFE-EAE5-44F2-95FB-734D98DE630A.jpeg

There’s enough room for a pretty big ride AND a stage show if they want. Dinoland is about as big as FoP.

Dan Deesnee

Yep. When you consider how much of Dinoland is actually Dinoland, you realize they could easily fit a new land in if they want.
View attachment 586861
There’s enough room for a pretty big ride AND a stage show if they want. Dinoland is about as big as FoP.

I'm just really curious to see what they do. Indiana Jones? Zootopia copy/paste from overseas? Something totally unexpected would be nice like new zoo sections but I'm a sucker for animals.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
View attachment 586861
Enough space for a modern day 20k subs?
Cause that and a "Journey to the Center of the Earth" ride would be epic!

Last edited:

TrainsOfDisney

It will probably sit empty. Disney's new saying is, less attractions equals more demand for Genie + and pay per ride Lighting Lane..
And if they need to put an attraction in the space.... it will be “finding Nemo the musical the sing along” - like at Epcot. Dory can narrate and explain how a side character was really responsible for everything that happened in the movie.

SteveAZee

Excellent choice. In genre, her music can be best described as at the center of a three way venn diagram between levitating bedroom balladry, unkempt psychadelic grunge, and uptempo pop-rock, although perhaps more instrumental to her musics success than the production is the lyrics and themes. She sings with honesty, specificity, and humor, conveying the abstract pangs of angst and heartbreak as a vivid image of the rebellion and sadness of youth.
Oh, I thought Lacy Cavalier was a new line from Victoria's Secret.

brb1006

Only if they dress Shakira up as a gazelle for 10 showings daily. I assume she’s up for it. She will try everything.
Going to be popular with very popular with boys and young adult men. ;)

I'll never forget her performance at last year's Superbowl Halftime which caught a lot of attention (including some of the football players). Her hips really don't lie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom