Nemo & Friends Searider at Epcot Discussion

Would you like Nemo & Friends Searider coming to Epcot's The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion?

• Total voters

Braden20

Original Poster
Will it be awesome if Nemo & Friends Searider was at The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion in Walt Disney World’s Epcot? I know it’s the same concept ride simulator from Tokyo DisneySea, I think it would be neat for the American Guests to Expereince this Attraction for part of the Epcot's Multi-Year Transformation.

Please Let me know in the comments.

Last edited:

PiratesMansion

I'm not interested in further diluting the Seas pavilion by adding to it, or potentially replacing part of it, with a ride that's not even that good.

I have yet to see anyone who has actually ridden SeaRider say anything good about it. I certainly can't. I don't even like the existing ride that's already there at the pavilion very much, but it's honestly much better than SeaRider.

Braden20

Original Poster
If you look at this Blue Circle on the Picture of a Location where it will be, I am not talking about the Entire Pavilion or replacing The Seas with Nemo & Friends Attraction, I meant Adding a Simulator Ride, it's the same concept from Tokyo DisneySea Near that Pavilion in World Nature as an Addition. Here is the Video of a Simulator Ride from Tokyo DisneySea

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 260

PiratesMansion

If you look at this Blue Circle on the Picture of a Location where it will be, I am not talking about the Entire Pavilion or replacing The Seas with Nemo & Friends Attraction, I meant Adding a Simulator Ride, it's the same concept from Tokyo DisneySea Near that Pavilion in World Nature as an Addition. Here is the Video of a Simulator Ride from Tokyo DisneySea

Yes, I understand that.

But as I said, I have been on the ride in question and it simply isn't very good. It's not worth the export. It is pretty much universally agreed to be the worst ride at Tokyo DisneySea, and Disney fans typically don't agree on anything. That should tell you something about the quality of the attraction in question.

I don't even like the fact that Disney is exporting Ratatouille and Tron to WDW because I find both of those attractions to also be overrated and I'd prefer each resort try to stay unique. That said, both Tron and Rat are LEAGUES better than SeaRider. I'd go so far as to say that SeaRider is the WORST simulator a major park like Disney or Universal has ever done and the worst Nemo attraction Disney has ever done (I wouldn't want to import any of the other Nemo attractions either).

It would be a massive waste of time and resources and would be greeted by most people who rode it with a meh reaction at best.

PiratesMansion

It stuns me that they're considering putting additional CapEx into the Seas while Imagination languishes into what will soon be its 3rd decade. Surely they must have some big plans for Imag that just haven't gone public yet . . . right??

That seems to fit their pattern, though: mess with what is fine, or what is ok, go in and make the attraction or space worse, and then they let it sit there for twenty years once it reaches rock bottom.

Much in the same way that they can't seem to stop themselves from messing with Mansion or Pirates and lessening them, even though Imagination, DL's Tomorrowland, DL's Pooh, and DinoRama, among others, sit there as obvious dogs, begging to be fixed to no avail. I wish I understood their mentality.

justintheharris

The Searider was lame. It was bizarre with capacity as it only had one giant submarine but overall, I didn't really like it. To be fair, it was all in Japanese so I didn't understand a word of it. But I see it as unnecessary since Star Tours is right down the street at Hollywood Studios

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom