Need weather for senior trip!!

MegaZega

Original Poster
I'm taking my senior trip next week, March 10th - 13th down to Disney. I'm stuck up in a blizzard in New York, so I'm very much excited to get down to the warmer weather.

What IS the weather this time of year, and what do you think it will be next week? Short weather? Jeans weather? I really don't know, I haven't been to Florida since I was three, and I don't remember anything except the teacups!! :shrug:

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!!
Thank you so much!!

disneygirl1

Hey there, I am stuck in cold snowy Philadelphia right now, so I can definitely relate!!! I think you will be safe in shorts and t-shirts!!! Looks like the temps will be in the high 70's while you are there. Might be a good idea to pack a pair of pants and a sweatshirt or two to be on the safe side. It could still get a little chilly at night. Have a wonderful trip!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Sun
Mar 8
Partly Cloudy
80°
60°

Mon
Mar 9
Mostly Sunny

82°
58°

Tue
Mar 10
Scattered T-Storms

79°
58°

Wed
Mar 11
Scattered T-Storms

79°
57°

Thu
Mar 12
Partly Cloudy

78°
51°

Good time to escape!
If you want to enjoy the parks the most, drag butt out in the mornings to be at the park of choice for opening. You will have easy access to rides of choice for a few hours before getting more crowded.

If you wait until noon like your classmates, and go to a park without a plan, you'll be waiting in lines half your visit.

MegaZega

Original Poster
Yeah I've been keeping tabs on it, looking like pure sunny days all until Friday - but we are just flying home that day so that doesn't matter a bit to me. :p

Thank you for all of your help everyone!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom