Need suggestions for gluten free options and vegetarian options

mdcpr

Original Poster
Hi - Thanksgiving 2019 will be our first trip to WDW!!! Recently I was diagnosed with gout and need to make MAJOR changes to my diet. On top of that my son who is 11 is gluten free. I'm trying to find out which restaurants offer the best options for these two types of diets. Any recommendations? We are foodies who live in NYC, so we can be adventurous foodies, but with limitations. Thank you in advance for suggestions.

Diesel Dan

I have had Celiac for the past 15 years, been to WDW 8 or 9 times. The gluten free options at WDW are numerous. All eateries on the property are well versed in allergies. I don't know a lot about gout diet but I would trust the food services at WDW to be great with that issue too. I really trust them wherever I go on the property. At the quick Service restaurants they will take orders from all of your party and bring the meals out all together so that you don't get the "special meal" later. Table Service the Chef usually will come out to talk with you before you order. Enjoy your trip!

Turtlekrawl

Hi - Thanksgiving 2019 will be our first trip to WDW!!! Recently I was diagnosed with gout and need to make MAJOR changes to my diet. On top of that my son who is 11 is gluten free. I'm trying to find out which restaurants offer the best options for these two types of diets. Any recommendations? We are foodies who live in NYC, so we can be adventurous foodies, but with limitations. Thank you in advance for suggestions.
Lots of options, but some of our GF favorites:

Raglan Road (GF fish n chips)
Skipper Canteen (almost entire menu)
Sanaa
Trattoria al Forno
Mama Melrose
***Nomad Lounge (churros!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom