NEED SOME ADVICE ON A LARGE GROUP

yensid67

Hello, friends! I am in the very early stages of POSSIBLY planning a trip for long lost Family members to meet at WDW! I am starting to put feelers out to Family to see if there is any interest. Probably a December 2022 trip OFF SITE to make it a inexpensive as possible! Does anyone have any hints or advice for larger groups!? I am thinking of everyone staying the same hotel, a FEW off site get togethers(Orlando Eye, Dinner show) and then the parks will be on their own/meet for a meal kind of thing!? Everyone will pay their own way...but is it easier to do the tickets and hotel as a group or to make the plans and let everyone pay their own reservations?

Nemo14

Hello, friends! I am in the very early stages of POSSIBLY planning a trip for long lost Family members to meet at WDW! I am starting to put feelers out to Family to see if there is any interest. Probably a December 2022 trip OFF SITE to make it a inexpensive as possible! Does anyone have any hints or advice for larger groups!? I am thinking of everyone staying the same hotel, a FEW off site get togethers(Orlando Eye, Dinner show) and then the parks will be on their own/meet for a meal kind of thing!? Everyone will pay their own way...but is it easier to do the tickets and hotel as a group or to make the plans and let everyone pay their own reservations?
3 years from now? Really? So many things will change before then!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom