Need Help. Park hopping HS and AK, which park should we advance fastpass

gobstoper27

Hi everyone,
My FP window opens up this Friday (and I have a 7AM flight :eek: ) Hoping its a bit delayed
Anywhoo...I'm Heading to the world 11/12-11/18
Planning to Park hop over 3 days and will be visiting HS and AK on Weds 11/13
Touring plans show HS @ a 5 and AK @ a 2 as far as crowd levels. I figured we could rope drop HS since we really want to see AK at night, especially Pandora My question is which park would you recommend we make our advance fastpasses for?
I was thinking AK only because FOP is always so busy and I feel like there is more that we could get Fastpasses for here than at HS, especially with the updated tiers. I'd appreciate any feedback.
Oh...we dont have any dining reservations, planning to do QS, not sure if that makes a difference

nickys

Premium Member
Hi everyone,
My FP window opens up this Friday (and I have a 7AM flight :eek: ) Hoping its a bit delayed
Touring plans show HS @ a 5 and AK @ a 2 as far as crowd levels. I figured we could rope drop HS since we really want to see AK at night, especially Pandora My question is which park would you recommend we make our advance fastpasses for?
I was thinking AK only because FOP is always so busy and I feel like there is more that we could get Fastpasses for here than at HS, especially with the updated tiers. I'd appreciate any feedback.
Oh...we dont have any dining reservations, planning to do QS, not sure if that makes a difference

So this will be your second day of your resort stay? You are unlikely to get FPs for FoP at 60+2, so grab Navii and check periodically to see if you can modify it to FoP.

I agree with booking FPs for AK. You probably want to book for Safari and EE; Safari inmparticular has been hard to get recently. Otherwise you could book one for DHS, and then book two immediate day-of FPs for AK once you tap in. But only if there is a must-do you can get (Slinky will be almost impossible too).

Are you doing either park again during your stay? If so, try for FoP and Slinky on the later days.

Upvote 0

Janir

Hi everyone,
I'd agree with you, use the FP's at AK for FoP and anything else you're interested in there and do the rope drop at DHS. You probably will get a better FP selection at AK vs DHS.

Upvote 0

gobstoper27

Original Poster
Thank you! Yes, this is the 2nd resort day the previous is arrival/ MVMCP. I've heard that we could Potentially get lucky at the end of the night for FoP if I dont get the Fastpass. I was actually hoping to try either park again that Friday, so whatever we dont get to do Wednesday, that'll be the day. Do you think Galaxy's edge might eat up some of the crowd that would usually be visiting toy story land?That is the priority in regards to rope drop.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom