Need Help - Indiana Jones Question

powlessfamily4

Original Poster
I hope someone can answer this question. My family is returning to WDW in February with my brothers family. I have a nephew who is 5 and is completely :dazzle: CRAZY :dazzle: about Indiana Jones. I am hoping I can find out 2 things.

1. Is there any type of a Indiana Jones meet and greet (yes, I know it's a long shot)

2. Does anyone have any tips on how my brother can be chosen as 1 of the stunt people they pull out of the crowd? We think it would be awesome if he could see his Dad being part of the show with Indy.

Thanks in advance for all your help! : )

mickeysshoes

Not sure this really means anything but my DH has been in the show twice over the past 14 years. As you walk into the theather we have always sat on the left side and towards the front. My DH is bald and a big guy so kind of easy to pick out of the crowd. So I might suggest a bright bold shirt or a wild hat. And when they ask for folks to be in show have him stand and wave his hands. Good Luck!!

I've never seen a M&G

On our last trip, I got DH chosen.. We were sitting very close to the front and got there early. When they asked for volunteers I jumped up and down and pointed and him. He had NO idea, and when the lady said "Ok, the guy in the blue shirt whose wfie or girlfriend is pointing at him" he didn't know it was him at first. LOL..

I would say just wear a colorful shirt and be really excited and high energy. DH was either the first or second one picked.

The same day, we'd also been picked for the backlot tour. They asked for 3 adult volunteers, not many people really raised their hand,s but I did and jumped up and down. We were picked immediately.

Apparently, jumping up and down helps! Just do this>>>:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::wave::wave::wave::sohappy:

dmbrez67

Indiana Jones

Not really a meet and greet but after the show we waited around down by the stage and after all the people left we were able to get some pictures with the actors and shake some hands. Hope it helps

cynic710

as mentioned above, ive never seen a m&g but i waited until the end of the show when ravenwood and indy were signing autographs, got a cool pic with them on my honeymoon....

200143_17469999904_504874904_47735_7882_n.jpg

Rob562

Just an FYI on the M&G after the show, the actors will *not* be in-character as Indy, Marion, etc. They maintain the role from the show, which is the stunt-doubles for the actors of the roles. Their autographs will be their own and not "Indiana Jones" or "Marion Ravenswood" (at least that's what they *should* be...)

Though to a 5 year old, I'm thinking he won't know the difference. ;)

-Rob

CaptainShortty

I've experienced a M&G when we were going to see the show and it began to rain. Because most of the show can't be put on in the rain they did the beginning sequence and then told everyone there would be a M&G for those who were interested. My nephew loved it and we have some great pictures of him and Indy. =)

C.FERNIE

I have managed three times to be in the show now and it was all down to wearing the giant sombreos from mexico at epcot, the first time my friend and i were both chosen, "the couple of the guys with the sombreors"! We have always been seated in different locations! Think it just helps to wear something that stands out! hope that helps! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom