Need BLT pictures/advice/reviews

_Scar

We're staying there this July and we're super excited, but there seems to be a strange lack of BLT pictures/reviews/TRs. We're staying in a Bay Lake view room and also would like some opinions on were to request our room to be. Or if you have any advice or comments to help us with our stay it'd be greatly appreciated!

DisneyPhD

We love BLT. Stayed there last May in a 4th floor standard view studio with a partial view of the MK and then in January in an 11th floor 1BR lake view. The studios are a bit small but the 1BR was very spacious. You will love the access to MK. It's a short walk. The ride to Epcot on the monorail is nice although the ride back is a bit long having to go around past Poly, GF and MK.

As for room requests, it depends on what you want to look at. Odd numbered rooms will face the pool (and other rooms) on the inside portion of the "C" while even numbered rooms are on the outside of the "C". Even numbers ending in xx02 to xx14 will be on the north side of the tower and may have partial views of the MK and/or fireworks. Even numbers ending in xx32 to xx44 will face south toward the main Contemporary and may have views of Epcot (way off in the distance). Check in is in the main building. The bridge connecting the two buildings is on the 5th floor of BLT but the 4th floor of the main building.

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

blt1_jpg_610x400_q85.jpg

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

We had a lake view room and it ended up with quite a nice view of MK also. I thought it was quite odd that a lake view room had a better view of MK than the lake?? Who am I to argue with the room we got.

THe Top of the World Lounge does not open until the I think it was 5:00 PM. THe lounge was nice and very quiet. Mt daughter and I decided we didn't want a big meal one night and got up there about a 1/2 hours after it opened and had a the BLT flatbread and the beef tenderlion flatbread. It was quiet and I was initially concered about a 12 Y/O being there, but apparently many kids run amuck up there close to wishes time.

In order to get to the TotWL you need to go to the BLT lobby to the desk and they will give you access to the lounge level on the elevator.

Make sure that when you visit the pool you have your room keys. The pool is gated and your room keys open the locking system. Also not that in order to get into BLT you also need a room key at every entrance.

Have fun. We enjoyed the resort and will most likely saty there on our next trip.

Upvote 0

scottnj1966

We're staying there this July and we're super excited, but there seems to be a strange lack of BLT pictures/reviews/TRs. We're staying in a Bay Lake view room and also would like some opinions on were to request our room to be. Or if you have any advice or comments to help us with our stay it'd be greatly appreciated!

Here are some pictures I have. Hope they help.
I have not stayed there yet but have been inside. Its very nice. Your going to love it.

http://www.bigfloridacountry.com/baylaketower.htm

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom