Need an explanation about prepaid dining.

gwklam

Original Poster
So I booked out the Cinderella Royal Table at 8am on Jan 18, 2018 so I can get into the park a bit earlier to snap some pics of a much emptier park.

I just realized it is pre-paid and charging me Total US$130.88, with a subtotal US$108.00. I am Canadian so I'm gonna be crying deep inside with those prices when I start currency converting.

I can see the prices on the menu have no prices so I'm just wondering how the ordering system works in that restaurant. Can I just order whatever I want and however many times I want? Or am I limited to one entree? 54/person is a lot, although I know I'm also paying for the ambiance of the environment.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
FYI ~ All guests are allowed into the park at 8 am and are allowed in the Main Street/Castle hub area until the park's official open. You will not be admitted any earlier with your ADR as pre-park opening breakfast check in is now inside the park rather than outside at the turnstiles. The days of photographing a "much emptier park" before official opening time are over.

You can select one entree for breakfast. CRT is not an all-you-can-eat restaurant.

Tyaloo

As a fellow Canadian, I feel your pain about the prices and the exchange - it's cringeworthy lol. We dined in CRT one time and while it was steep, it was wonderful and we looked at it as a splurge that we would do every so often, for special occasions. The time we went was for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary!

You can choose any one entree on the menu, they all cost the same (for adults - kids are slightly less). We were all very happy with our food, it was hot and delicious. TIP, if you order the beef tenderloin and egg, the beef comes kind of rare, so tell your server how you like it done :).

We'll definitely go there again, but it's not an " every trip" restaurant for us, simply based on the price! *Unless I had free dining with one of the upper meal plans, which I do not lol, we usually get the quick service plan!

gwklam

Original Poster
FYI ~ All guests are allowed into the park at 8 am and are allowed in the Main Street/Castle hub area until the park's official open. You will not be admitted any earlier with your ADR as pre-park opening breakfast check in is now inside the park rather than outside at the turnstiles. The days of photographing a "much emptier park" before official opening time are over.

You can select one entree for breakfast. CRT is not an all-you-can-eat restaurant.

Ok, because I got a little confused looking at the Disney website online menu. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/magic-kingdom/cinderella-royal-table/menus/breakfast/

Because on the lunch and dinner menus, the entrees said ‘choice of one’, but breakfast does not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom