Need airfare advice ASAP (FOUND A GOOD ONE)

jaw62901

Just as a lark, I got on expedia's board and checked airfare prices from ORD (chicago ohare) Dec 26 to MCO and MCO to ORD Jan 3. It came up with 181.50, but if I have to change it, there is a $75 fee. Should I scoop this fare up ASAP and worry about the rest later, or will a cheaper fare come along.

Please help

Thanks

Jason

Momx3

We're flying ATA out of Indy in Sept. for only $109 and They have the most flights out of there and out of Chicago Midway. But I checked your dates and the price was over $300, so what you found looks like a good deal. I'm no expert though.:animwink:

Upvote 0

dongill

Originally posted by jaw62901
Just as a lark, I got on expedia's board and checked airfare prices from ORD (chicago ohare) Dec 26 to MCO and MCO to ORD Jan 3. It came up with 181.50, but if I have to change it, there is a $75 fee. Should I scoop this fare up ASAP and worry about the rest later, or will a cheaper fare come along.

Jason,
That sounds like a really good price especially considering the time of travel. What airline is it?

I wish I could get that rate from Seattle to Orlando on a trip I am planning Dec 3 - 10 (2003). My current best price is $341.00 using Expedia. Travel agent was much more expensive for some reason. With 5 tickets to buy a 50 or 100 dollar change in price can reap huge benifits (extra days at WDW) :animwink:

Upvote 0

disneydudette

Have you guys checked Orbitz lately...

DONGILL-...I just checked and got Seattle to Orlando...with one stop on teh way down...thorugh continental....for $310...not great..but cheaper than expedia....

Jason...you got a great price...orbitz is charging $310...
I say go for it....I doubt you will have any problems....

Upvote 0

lt-hambone

If you don't mind going this summer...

Southwest Airlines is running their Friends Fly Free promotion, and it is a steal!

My wife and I are using this promotion to go to WDW the last week of April. Our package includes two round-trip tickets from Baltimore to Orlando (non-stop), a mid-size 4-door rental car for three days, three nights at Port Orleans Riverside, and all taxes/fees. The cost? $650! What a steal!

There are a few catches to this promotion -

1) You must book by April 26
2) You must travel by August 9
3) You must stay at least three nights
4) There are restrictions on which days you can fly

If this isn't a problem, then check it out - it might be worth it!

:D

Upvote 0

Glasgow

Chances are if you had to cancel or change this flight, then you'd have to get another one that was more than $256 ($181 + $75) anyway. May as well go for it

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom