Need advice on one last trip detail...

diddy_mouse

Hello all!

Our trip is getting close and I'm going into detail mode, making sure I've got all my "I's" dotted and "T's" crossed. We're staying 10/8-10/10 at Riverside. Here's my query...

We have Give a Day Get a Day vouchers to upgrade to 2-day MYW Park Hoppers. The thing is, we won't be using tickets on our first day aside from the MNSSHP tickets we have. I'm wondering if we can go ahead and do the voucher upgrade on arrival day (the 8th) for 2-day Park Hoppers starting on the 9th? :shrug: I know this can be done at DTD which is where we planned on going right after we check-in.

Thoughts?

slappy magoo

I THINK you'll be able to do that at check-in. You COULD do it at Downtown Disney, too, but they should be able to take care of your park ticket needs at Riverside.

Whenever you buy tickets, no matter how many days are on the pass, they're not technically "active" until the first day you go to a park and use them. So yes, you can use them on the 9th, even if you get them on the 8th. In fact, you can pick up your tickets on the 8th, and use them any time. Use them the NEXT time you go to WDW. Wait 20 years if you want. But once you DO use them for the first time, unless you buy a no expiration option (which I don't recommend), you have 14 days to use the second day.

Upvote 0

diddy_mouse

Original Poster
Hey thanks, slappy! I'd love to be able to get all the ticket stuff out of the way when we arrive, guess it never hurts to ask when we check-in. I'm definitely not a WDW novice, but I am a novice when it comes to vouchers, and upgrades, and the like.

Thanks again! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom