NCAA Football

21stamps

Original Poster
had to start this thread :).

Paging @LAKid53 and any other college football fans!

I can't be the only one who is
A. A fan
and
B. Attempts to schedule my vacation days with plenty of time to watch a game.

So.. Let's talk about things like-
Who's your team?
Who do you think will go to the Playoffs this year?
What team has impressed you the most?

It's been a crazy season so far! How 'bout the Navy today?? Wow!
For the rest of the night I would love to see-
A Bama upset.
The Canes clobber FSU.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
So, @21stamps , what was that about crushing the Noles?

About time our defense showed up.

But it was another exciting, nail-biting, down to the wire FSU-UM game!

And we're bringing home a piece of Hard Rock.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Alabama, Clemson, winner of the Ohio State/Michigan game and Washington, if they win the Pac 12.

I'll give OSU the edge, only because it's being played in the horseshoe.

But all this could change on the 22nd when Bama plays Texas A&M....

I'd like to see a repeat of last year's championship game, but with a different outcome.

21stamps

Original Poster
Im wiping the game last night from my memory.

It was a good game though.. Definitely not what I thought would happen.

I think the Buckeyes will be in the Playoffs for sure..and I think they will win.

I give soooo much credit to Urban Meyer and that entire team. People can hate on them, but their talent is undeniable.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Im wiping the game last night from my memory.

It was a good game though.. Definitely not what I thought would happen.

I think the Buckeyes will be in the Playoffs for sure..and I think they will win.

I give soooo much credit to Urban Meyer and that entire team. People can hate on them, but their talent is undeniable.

I'm just happy a kick went our way....I couldn't face Wide Right IV.....

But it was an excellent game, minus the two ejections for targeting.

LAKid53

Premium Member
This:

20161009_110349.png

Was the response to:

20161009_110124.png

:D

LAKid53

Premium Member
ESecPN is calling the blocked kick "Block at the Rock". Much better sounding than "Wide Right IV".

LAKid53

Premium Member

Cheer up. As we Noles are used to saying, "there's next year" :)

I'm just glad to see one of the most intense rivalries in college football...one that had national championship implications...is back!

We just might be state Champs again this year!

LAKid53

Premium Member
Went looking for the new rankings, then realized Georgia and SC just started their delayed game, so will have to wait. However, neither team is ranked and I doubt the winner will show up in the Top 25.

21stamps

Original Poster
Went looking for the new rankings, then realized Georgia and SC just started their delayed game, so will have to wait. However, neither team is ranked and I doubt the winner will show up in the Top 25.
I don't think the top 4 will change. Houston will probably drop the most. I was obviously watching the Buckeyes and not Houston..only the highlights and during commercials, that was probably the biggest upset this week for sure.

21stamps

Original Poster
Whew yesterday was a stressful football day!!

OH!!! I think I gained a gray hair after that one.

The top 4 should stay intact again. So much for my wish of an Alabama upset :(

LAKid53

Premium Member
I was hoping for a different outcome on both those games. Both Wisconsin and NC State played good games against OSU and Clemson.

Was surprised at Saban's graciousness and thoughtfulness during his post game press conference. However, Tennessee probably should have reconsidered taunting Kiffin...

Worried about our game, we were a little lackluster. And you could tell Francois was playing hurt, along with several other players. Thank god we've got a by week before Clemson. The game with NC State showed that they can be beaten

Didn't realize until I read it in the local paper that it was the 10th anniversary of that Wake Forest game. Was there, in the rain, when the Noles lost 30-0. That was probably the darkest time, other than 0-11 and 1-10, in FSU football history.

Last time we were shut out? Your Canes in 1988, in Miami, 31-0.

NutsForFlorida

I'm a Notre Dame fan. Disappointing year. But only 3 starters returned this year. Even though, with Brian Kelly running the show, they'll never beat any Top 10 teams.

I think Alabama will win it again. They have an NFL style defense. Tough to score on them.

21stamps

Original Poster
I'm a Notre Dame fan. Disappointing year. But only 3 starters returned this year. Even though, with Brian Kelly running the show, they'll never beat any Top 10 teams.

I think Alabama will win it again. They have an NFL style defense. Tough to score on them.
Great game last week though!

21stamps

Original Poster
Just finished watching the OSU NEB game. What a day for college football!!! Can't wait to see how the next 3 weeks play out!!

@LAKid53 Bye bye Gators!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

LAKid53

Premium Member
Just finished watching the OSU NEB game. What a day for college football!!! Can't wait to see how the next 3 weeks play out!!

@LAKid53 Bye bye Gators!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Yeah, I did a happy dance after that one But I'm getting really tired of the Noles deciding the first quarter isn't important....

Guess the top 4 will be 'Bama, Clemson, Michigan and Washington?

21stamps

Original Poster
Yeah, I did a happy dance after that one But I'm getting really tired of the Noles deciding the first quarter isn't important....

Guess the top 4 will be 'Bama, Clemson, Michigan and Washington?
I'm guessing Bama, Clemson, The Ohio State, Washington. :)

I actually think that after OSU beats Michigan that they both should be in.,it won't happen though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom