NBA Experience at Disney Springs

DisneyOutsider

Job posting for NBA Experience Guide

"Ability to demonstrate an authentic "high five."

I really hope that's part of the interview process.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Last edited:

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
NBA Experience is opening August 12th. City Works which is the dining location on the corner is scheduled for Winter 2019.

Confused on this part. Will the NBA piece have any dining at all outside of the restaurant connected? Maybe just a bar?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Article seems to confirm there will be an entry fee like DisneyQuest...

"A ticket to NBA Experience grants you access to every activity in any order you choose, and you can return to stations multiple times to try and improve your performance or learn more about the game, the players and the teams you love."

LSLS

Article seems to confirm there will be an entry fee like DisneyQuest...

"A ticket to NBA Experience grants you access to every activity in any order you choose, and you can return to stations multiple times to try and improve your performance or learn more about the game, the players and the teams you love."

Wow. There is now absolutely no chance of me checking it out then. I thought the tickets would be just for playing the games.

LSLS

Check out what? People doing the different games and interactive experiences? This shouldn’t be a surprise.

Yeah. I'm not really a basketball fan so I'm not really a target, but I'd walk through it and you never know if something might peak my interest to the point I want to play something.

I should edit to say it's really not surprising, just from the concept art it never really occurred to me they would make it a ticket through the door thing.

DisneyOutsider

Wow. There is now absolutely no chance of me checking it out then. I thought the tickets would be just for playing the games.

I don't think we can tell from these releases whether you'll be able to come in and gawk without paying for a ticket... but either way, I'm sure there's a gift shop they'd be happy to let you peruse :)

ar81

So no restaurant? I could see us eating and checking out stuff before we decide whether to do it if there was one. Although the boys in my family watch basketball games and have their favorites none are what you would call “athletic” and I don’t see us paying to just horse around on a court.

Kman101

Yeah. I'm not really a basketball fan so I'm not really a target, but I'd walk through it and you never know if something might peak my interest to the point I want to play something.

I should edit to say it's really not surprising, just from the concept art it never really occurred to me they would make it a ticket through the door thing.

It didn't occur to me either. Guess we're just not smart enough ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom