• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

NBA experience opening at Disney Springs

LSLS

And the NBA HOF would draw a lot more people, but it's located in Springfield, Mass, a city that nobody really has any reason to go to unless you live in the area or plan to go to the HOF. The NBA Experience will do really good.
Maybe. It's right on par with every other sports hall of fame. Again, I dont think the experiences will be enough of a draw, its food needs to be a hit.

Jon81uk

Maybe. It's right on par with every other sports hall of fame. Again, I dont think the experiences will be enough of a draw, its food needs to be a hit.
Isn’t CityWorks handling the food?
I thought there is two establishments in the building, the NBA Experience which is the interactive basketball thing and the Cityworks restaurant and bar that is the Sports Bar part.
I get the impression the NBA Experience is just an interactive "museum" and the sports bar will be an entirely separate venue.

I thought there is two establishments in the building, the NBA Experience which is the interactive basketball thing and the Cityworks restaurant and bar that is the Sports Bar part.
I get the impression the NBA Experience is just an interactive "museum" and the sports bar will be an entirely separate venue.
This is my belief also. NBA Experience won't have it's own restaurant, but I could be wrong.

LSLS

Oh I figured theyd be attached someway. I dont know, really not for me in the least. Wish it was for more sports, but if the sports bar is done well and gets other sports packages, it may draw me. I always have such a desire to catch a hockey game or two when the family is resting, and espn is so bad.

Jon81uk

Oh I figured theyd be attached someway. I dont know, really not for me in the least. Wish it was for more sports, but if the sports bar is done well and gets other sports packages, it may draw me. I always have such a desire to catch a hockey game or two when the family is resting, and espn is so bad.
There is a bit more information on it here https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/cit...ur-house-coming-to-disney-springs-in-2019.htm

Although this concept art does also show bar and grill as part of the NBA experience too https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...2017-the-nba-experience-concept-art/31382.htm
However if you want non-basketball sports it sounds like City Works Eatery will be the place.

Top Bottom