NBA Experience at Disney Springs

DisneyOutsider

Yes, yes. The Queen of Christmas Music deserves a little respect
tumblr_n941hu5IlL1rfduvxo1_250.gif

In all seriousness though, one of the most successful and impactful solo singers of our lifetime.

lazyboy97o

No, its because this project is almost 5 years in the making.
The initial announcement was rushed and made out of spite. There was nothing really behind it. The project then moved into development hell. It hasn’t been five years of continuous work on the concept. Even then, the NBA would have a large say in announcing details.

NelsonRD

The initial announcement was rushed and made out of spite. There was nothing really behind it. The project then moved into development hell. It hasn’t been five years of continuous work on the concept. Even then, the NBA would have a large say in announcing details.

Quest was doomed long before the announcement in 2015, making it about 5 years more in the making - of something.

lazyboy97o

Quest was doomed long before the announcement in 2015, making it about 5 years more in the making - of something.
DisneyQuest May have been doomed well beforehand, but that isn’t really relevant. NBA Experience started after Universal terminated the NBA’s lease.

NelsonRD

DisneyQuest May have been doomed well beforehand, but that isn’t really relevant. NBA Experience started after Universal terminated the NBA’s lease.

Right, but the idea that something new is coming to Quest, took so long, the excitement became tiresome, not worth the wait, at least not for me.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Look, I question the viability of the NBA as a popular franchise as much as anyone, but I still think people are being way too negative about this. It seems like it is going to have some good interactive elements going on. I'll be interested to see how popular it actually is. Perhaps we'll be surprised.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Look, I question the viability of the NBA as a popular franchise as much as anyone, but I still think people are being way too negative about this. It seems like it is going to have some good interactive elements going on. I'll be interested to see how popular it actually is. Perhaps we'll be surprised.
That's 100% not the tact I am taking. The NBA is wildly popular. I just hate this use of space. It's ugly, and it sounds like a one and done type experience on the inside.

threvester

I think the popularity will be determined by the price... I dont think the average person will spend crazy money on this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom