NBA Experience at Disney Springs

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The WDW subreddit regularly gets people asking where they can go while at WDW to catch a game.

The percentage of people who rank basketball as their top sport and the number of guests at WDW and the population of Orlando means there are more than enough clientele for an NBA complex.

And DS is so popular, they max out their parking and had to put up a third garage.

Remember when the haters were laying bets on which big name renter would fold at DS?

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Wednesday, June 13, 2018.

IMG_0506.JPG

SamN'Dean

If done right, they could attract people who aren't interested in the sport. I have no interest in golf, but then I saw this, this is something I would go to...

Sorry, I know this is tangential but, I've NEVER had an interest in golf, but I've been to the TopGolf in Vegas and Orlando about 4 times total and had a great time each time. Vegas is the better one for sure, but Orlando is very nice. A little slow on service, but super friendly and enthusiastic staff, interested in making sure you're having fun.

ppete1975

I'm assuming kind of a hof of bigger than life statues of people like Jordan bird and wilt when you first walk in huge ceilings and all glass just to wow you when you walk in. Maybe some VR, some kind of arcade, then a huge bar/ restaurant showing all of the current games, and in the off season classic games. Probably some games where you shoot baskets, maybe even able to rent half courts, gift shop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom