NBA Experience at Disney Springs

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Screw KBS. If they don't have Canadian Breakfast Stout on draft they've got a 1 star Yelp review incoming.
You bite your tongue! I love me some KBS. I really hope they offer quality local and non-local brews. Although that won't be enough for me to go there, the NBA is dead to me.

jakeman

You bite your tongue! I love me some KBS. I really hope they offer quality local and non-local brews. Although that won't be enough for me to go there, the NBA is dead to me.
I have a quite a few bottles stashed away at my house. I only dismissed it because Founder's CBS is an even rarer beast. :D

c-one

NBA Experience at Disney World... get the discounts ready! Queue flashy debut, star players, lots of press... then, chirp, chirp... reduced hours, a slow, sad march towards closing day. Fans then romance about Disney Quest that never was.
Again, what is the evidence for this prediction? There was a successful NBA property at Universal for 16 years, despite terrible food, that would probably still be there if Uni renewed the lease. Basketball is the fastest-growing sport globally. Disney has a huge stake in it with the television rights deal. This is large and gaudy but also a smart bet.

Going generic all-sports with an ESPN theme seems like a fine enough idea except they've done that already at Boardwalk and the national chain of ESPN restaurants went belly-up some time ago. The NBA brand itself is a more successful brand at this point.

Nickels5

The only way I see this succeeding is to have something that appeals to people who don’t care about basketball. Because IMO a place like this can’t be sustained only by nba fans
Sure it can, there are millions of NBA fans around the world, Long as its a hit with that demographic then it will be extremely successful. I for one cannot wait for this to open.

jt04

Again, what is the evidence for this prediction? There was a successful NBA property at Universal for 16 years, despite terrible food, that would probably still be there if Uni renewed the lease. Basketball is the fastest-growing sport globally. Disney has a huge stake in it with the television rights deal. This is large and gaudy but also a smart bet.

Going generic all-sports with an ESPN theme seems like a fine enough idea except they've done that already at Boardwalk and the national chain of ESPN restaurants went belly-up some time ago. The NBA brand itself is a more successful brand at this point.

Nothing sitting next to Splitsville will ever be viewed as gaudy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom