NBA Experience at Disney Springs

Lilofan

Make the vacant building a pay for play X box arena with winners advancing to later rounds and playing for Disney merchandise. Does anyone remember the Disney Quest human sized pinball machine 20 years ago where players advance during the day to later rounds to be claimed champion?

cmwade77

Disney Quest could still work given proper updates, but would be expensive with minimal returns. A viable option would be bring back a version of Adventurers Club and put it in this location, by its very nature it remains fresh with minimal costs and make sure there are food and drinks available (including speciality non-alcoholic drinks) and it could be extraordinarily profitable.

Lilofan

Disney Quest could still work given proper updates, but would be expensive with minimal returns. A viable option would be bring back a version of Adventurers Club and put it in this location, by its very nature it remains fresh with minimal costs and make sure there are food and drinks available (including speciality non-alcoholic drinks) and it could be extraordinarily profitable.
Add an Escape room attraction also?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
All they had to do was “update” Disney Quest with basic arcade games, an escape room and laser tag and went about their day. I mean they replace things all the time with generic stuff. This was just a waste of money.
Makes one wonder about the survey that went out that asked about escape rooms, large interactive art exhibits, Omega Mart, family arts and crafts, if Disney knew this was coming and was looking for a way to reuse the space.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
World of Disney-Westside coming soon cause 💰💰💰💰💰💰
You know…I actually think they just put barrels on the floor with signs directing people to line up and dump money into them…

think I’m kidding? It sounds ridiculous…but if you called it “after hours” and “exclusive” and had a parade??…you’d be shocked at how many takers they’d get.
Makes one wonder about the survey that went out that asked about escape rooms, large interactive art exhibits, Omega Mart, family arts and crafts, if Disney knew this was coming and was looking for a way to reuse the space.
I was thinking what if the void came back (tough for them)…but you made it a varied/more physical kinda thing? Bouncies for the kids…laser tag type mayhem for those that couldn’t get the money from mom for Star cruiser…

🤔

montyz81

Didn’t take long for Universal to respond
1629140484856.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom