NBA 2023/24 Official Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Denver Nuggets)

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Again, I dont know why you would have to let us know that you dont care about the NBA. That's just a spam post at this point.

Lilofan

A few that care are the Knick fans. Winning their first playoff game in a number of years , and at home at MSG, the fans took to the streets and acted like they won it all.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Am I the only one who gets annoyed at the 2nd round starting while there's still 1st round games to be played?

Dad 2 M & M

Hawks hold on to win Game 1 against Philly.

Our current iteration has ALREADY done something Dominique NEVER accomplished. These fellas Won a 7 games series.

During Dominique's days, the 1st round was a 5 Game Series, and the 2nd round was Best of 7.

Dominique's Hawks made it to the 2nd Round 3 times, losing 4-1 to the Celtics, 4-1 to the Pistons, and finally 4-3 to the Celtics.

Maybe, and I say MAYBE these Hawks can beat Philly, but not sure about Brooklyn (no faith in Milwaukee in that rhyme time dude). Seems the Eastern Conference Champ should be favored to win the Championship.

Dad 2 M & M

Hawks rally and hold on.....

These Hawks are not as good as Philly but somehow have the series tied 2-2 going back to Philly. If Philly wins this series, and they should, I see no possible way they win the Title......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom