National Rental car?

Respo12

Original Poster
Hey all, has anyone noticed an absurd increase in price for national rental cars? Im an emerald club member of course, and have booked with them for the past 4 years. each year it has gone up slightly, but not enough to push me away... this year they want $417 for the week of 2/2-2/8...Thats crazy!!! i have paid as low as $115 for that same week in the past. Anyone having the same issue? I love national because you just walk in, pick any car you like, and drive away...no questions asked, no hassle etc.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Hey all, has anyone noticed an absurd increase in price for national rental cars? Im an emerald club member of course, and have booked with them for the past 4 years. each year it has gone up slightly, but not enough to push me away... this year they want $417 for the week of 2/2-2/8...Thats crazy!!! i have paid as low as $115 for that same week in the past. Anyone having the same issue? I love national because you just walk in, pick any car you like, and drive away...no questions asked, no hassle etc.

National is now much higher in Orlando for some reason, I'm exec elite with them so I rent a fair number of cars from National all over the country

This seems to be a Orlando only phenomenon and they also adjust pricing for events so if a big convention is happening National/Hertz/Avis tends to boost prices significantly. In Orlando because of this I tend to use Enterprise as I generally rent a medium SUV and they are about half of national's mid-size price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom