• Napa Rose

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Steakhouse 55 Breakfast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steakhouse 55 Dinner

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

KeithVH

I would say to compare breakfast and dinner at 55, the A.M. crew, I think, does better on service than dinner has been the last couple years. And I really appreciate my steak and eggs in a relaxed atmosphere before I hit the parks. Unlike almost every other breakfast option around.

But food-wise, Napa is the winner. I can get a decent steak at a lot of places but the uniqueness, variety, and overall experience of Napa is always a step above.

stevehousse

actually trying to decide which one to eat at when we go. Which restaurant do you think would be more optional for a family of 6 between the 2? (ages 1,4,6, my sister 15, and me and my wife)

My kids love to eat out at restaurants so their behavior isn't an issue for us at all. We do have plans to eat at Blue Bayou, breakfast at the plaza, and are still trying to decide on or if we want a dining package for WOC.

We love our steaks and really like both of the menus so it's been hard nailing it down to which one to do?

Californian Elitist

actually trying to decide which one to eat at when we go. Which restaurant do you think would be more optional for a family of 6 between the 2? (ages 1,4,6, my sister 15, and me and my wife)

My kids love to eat out at restaurants so their behavior isn't an issue for us at all. We do have plans to eat at Blue Bayou, breakfast at the plaza, and are still trying to decide on or if we want a dining package for WOC.

We love our steaks and really like both of the menus so it's been hard nailing it down to which one to do?

Must it be another table service spot? Your kids are so young. If I were you, I would consider eating at one of the upscale quick service spots, like Plaza Inn or French Market. It'll still feel like you're eating at a table service (sort of), you'll spend way less money, and you won't have to worry about reservations. Something to think about.

PacNWTigger

Must it be another table service spot? Your kids are so young. If I were you, I would consider eating at one of the upscale quick service spots, like Plaza Inn or French Market. It'll still feel like you're eating at a table service (sort of), you'll spend way less money, and you won't have to worry about reservations. Something to think about.
I'm with raven24 on this one. Blue Bayou really is about the ambiance and watching the boats go by while you eat mediocre overpriced food. I say eat at the French Market. Their food is excellent, and there is often music/entertainment while you eat out on the patio area.

westie

I've never done Napa Rose but have eaten at Steakhouse 55 five times. I love their prime rib. But given the choice I'd take Carthay Circle over SH55.

stevehousse

U have to remember I come from the land of WDW so I know things are a bit different. For sure we are doing blue bayou and the plaza for the character breakfast. Beyond that is somewhat up in the air. I do want the WOC package from somehwre in DCA, was thinking the Italian place since it's the cheapest of the picks.

We have plans to try several of the quick service locations like the hungry bear/ Yankee harbor for dinner one night and then do I think French market breakfast one day there( I don't remember what the place is called but it the QS where they have Mickey Mouse pancakes) and any other suggestions would be appreciated! :)

Any suggestions for QS inside DCA? Looking at the menus online didnt impress me as much as DL's did...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom