Name tag rules?

amanda8587

Original Poster
Hi! 10 years ago I was a CP and now, my brother is one! I'm visiting him next week and really want to get a portrait of us posing with our name tags, similar to this: http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...1463c4/587d5dbec4700.image.jpg?resize=507,760
But, I don't quite remember how strict they are about name tags and I don't want him to get in trouble. Does anyone know if that will be an issue? Neither of us would wear it at all, just want to hold it up for a picture!

Journey_On

Hi Amanda! Since you're allowed to keep your name tag(s) after you leave the company, I don't think that would be a problem at all. I've seen pictures of people's name tags, and I've taken some of mine myself and posted them. Cute idea for a picture!

amanda8587

Original Poster
Hi Amanda! Since you're allowed to keep your name tag(s) after you leave the company, I don't think that would be a problem at all. I've seen pictures of people's name tags, and I've taken some of mine myself and posted them. Cute idea for a picture!
What about for him since he's currently a CP? Just don't want him to get in trouble all because I wanted a photo hahaha

And thanks! Hopefully it turns out good!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom