Name one thing Disney has done right.

NelsonRD

Original Poster
As a member of this forum for a short time, I find it humorous what people discuss to complain about. In fact, it seems like even the most positive news has something negative attached to it. Some valid, others not so much.

So the challenge is - name one thing that Disney has done right. Without a but, or should also have done, etc. Something that completely satisfies even the most critical here.

rob0519

I find it interesting that the OP chose to not list their own choice for something Disney has done right. I'll list three; Wishes, Ilumination and Fantasmic. Oh, and Mickey chocolate covered rice crispy treats.

NelsonRD

Original Poster
I find it interesting that the OP chose to not list their own choice for something Disney has done right. I'll list three; Wishes, Ilumination and Fantasmic. Oh, and Mickey chocolate covered rice crispy treats.

I think Disney does a lot of things 'Right', and therefore did not list one. But, many of my other posts are usually aimed at defending the decisions that Disney makes, not for any other reason than simply being realistic.

imagineer boy

This:

B74TyYNIcAEdUrs.jpg

Case closed.

Dinoman96

While I would of honestly preferred something else to Avatar Land, I suppose I should just be grateful that Animal Kingdom is getting something after all these years. Both Rivers of Light and the Harabe Theater expansion are nice too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom