Mythological Attractions:Animal Kingdom

ghosthost13

Original Poster
As far as the Beastly Kingdom goes, how about a boat/flume ride centered around such mythological characters as Perseus, Pegasus, Medussa, Kraken....etc. Also, there could be a stunt show dealing with knights, wizards, trolls,and a fire breathing dragon. You name it. I think that since the only area that hasn't had any attention paid to it at AK(the dragon on the logo and the unicorn in the parking area)is the mythology, that's where the focus should lie. Even a Maleficent roller coaster would be fitting.

Talk to me and let me know what you guys think about my proposals. Let me know some of your thoughts and ideas.

WDWFREAK53

It kinda seems like your ideas are going in the route of other parks...I mean...Kraken??? I don't know if you know this but the coaster at SeaWorld Orlando is called "KRAKEN"...

I do like some of your ideas though...a "Lord of the Rings" type of action/stunt show with trolls, elves, dwarves, and wizards...sounds really REALLY cool.
I also like the boat ride attraction (but not a thrill attraction...but have little drops in it like PotC)
Pegasus would be an awesome creature to base an attraction on as would be the Pheonix

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by james4023464
A Pegasus flying coaster:D

A flying coaster would be cool...but I think a flying dragon coaster or a pheonix coaster would be better...

Don't get me wrong, pegasus should definitely be represented...but maybe as a family dark ride...kinda like peter pan...and make it a peaceful ride (escape from the BEASTS of BEASTLY kingdom)

ghosthost13

Original Poster
I know that disney does not like to copy other companies attractions and you guys are probably going to bash me about this. What about the pegasus ride I mentioned, using the Spiderman technology. Perseus & Pegasus could lead you on the journey, with encounters from medussa, the kraken, etc... The vehicles that would transport you on the journey to help P&P would be magical chariots bestowed upon you by Zeus himself. I thinking about going full swing with sketches, designs, and layouts of the attraction.

james4023464

I would also love a Dragon flying coaster. The Pegasus simulator idea sounds cool. Maybe you can ride on his back and he gives you a tour of Mt. Olympus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom