Mystery Stakes near MK Bus Station

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Original Poster
Does anyone know what's up with all the stakes immediately south and adjacent to the MK bus station? I noticed them on my last trip (2 weeks ago) and forgot all about them 'til now.

bgraham34

Is it possible there was a vampire invasion and those stakes are the only thing left to prove it actually happened.

goofntink

The survey stakes are actually in the layout for the new bus lane for the new load zones that are going to be added at the MK. The new load zones 19-26 will be added onto the back of the current B-side load zones 11-18 canopy, and will be similar to the load zone configuration for the A-side load zones 1-10 when done. The load zone refurbishments that have been taking place over the past year were in preparation for the addition of the new Art of Animation Resort opening and the new load zones. Once the construction is completed, the Park to Park busses for AK and DHS will be moved to the MK from TTC,and we will have the extra load zones for Mouse House(MK to TTC), Gold Route(CONT,TTC,POLY,GF) and Epcot(Red Express)when needed if when we have a closure of the monorails or boats.

Kamikaze

The survey stakes are actually in the layout for the new bus lane for the new load zones that are going to be added at the MK. The new load zones 19-26 will be added onto the back of the current B-side load zones 11-18 canopy, and will be similar to the load zone configuration for the A-side load zones 1-10 when done. The load zone refurbishments that have been taking place over the past year were in preparation for the addition of the new Art of Animation Resort opening and the new load zones. Once the construction is completed, the Park to Park busses for AK and DHS will be moved to the MK from TTC,and we will have the extra load zones for Mouse House(MK to TTC), Gold Route(CONT,TTC,POLY,GF) and Epcot(Red Express)when needed if when we have a closure of the monorails or boats.

Making park hopping easier from MK? Sacrilege!

Communicore

I was gonna say! Park hopping from MK without the good old 70's TTC involved, except for Epcot theme park monorail of course!

RunnerEd

It's really good to see that they are addressing this. I had friends that had to wait for transport back to TTC for nearly 2 hours. Do you think they will be able to use some of these new zones for overflow on really busy nights?

I heard, from a bus driver on location, that it is for the new Magic Kingdom Bus Station DVC. Recreating some of the sights and smells of the best bus terminals across the country...
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

goofntink

It's really good to see that they are addressing this. I had friends that had to wait for transport back to TTC for nearly 2 hours. Do you think they will be able to use some of these new zones for overflow on really busy nights?

Yes correct. It will allow us to "Super Queue" Load zones for overflow like we currently do when we use unassigned load zone 4 to expand the load zone for #5 for PORS, and after construction is finished on load zone 18 (which is boarded up right now) which is normally for Pop Century and use 17 to do the same.

iceman22

maybe the idians in the jungle cruise escaped!!!!that means the LIONS,THE HIPPOS,& EVERTHING ELSE ESCAPED!!!!!!!even the THE HEAD HUNTERS!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

EVERYBODY RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom