MyDisneyExperience not working?

mhochman

Original Poster
I've been trying since just before 7am, and my itinerary, reservations, etc. are not working, and today is 60 days out. I am trying to make fast passes, but since none of my info is loading, it's not allowing me to. I can't get to it through the website or the app. How do I know if the system is down for all or if there's a problem with my account?

I hate that I could be missing out on some crucial fast passes right now.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Seems like a message bus outage, or possibly an artifact of the rumored work Disney was doing to stop FP+ theft. I'm sure it will all come back soon enough.

MicroBeta

I've been trying since 5:30 and it's been down at least since then. I'm on the phone now. I dialed in at 7:00 and they said they were having technical difficulties and the wait would be at less than 12 minutes...it currently 7:23.

mhochman

Original Poster
I realize that technology is never perfect, but this is a big problem for people who planned to have a certain window of time available to do fast passes.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
I realize that technology is never perfect, but this is a big problem for people who planned to have a certain window of time available to do fast passes.

The good news though is that nobody else is making them either, so when it comes back online you'll be in the same position as you were at 7am this morning.

I'm on two different phones and the current wait time is >60 minutes.

That's not really going to help, one phone is further up in the queue and the other is taking a slot away from someone else.

correcaminos

I have been have spotty issues the last day or so. Today I cannot get in at all. Kind of sucky as we are at Disney now and I wanted to adjust something for today. Oh well.

mhochman

Original Poster
Now I have to hope (greedily) that it doesn't come back until 8:55, because I can't tend to this for the next 55 minutes.

MicroBeta

The good news though is that nobody else is making them either, so when it comes back online you'll be in the same position as you were at 7am this morning.

That's not really going to help, one phone is further up in the queue and the other is taking a slot away from someone else.
One phone was the MDE number and my wife was calling the dining number. I got through on the MDE number and was able to make our dinner plans.

The customer service rep said they are having issues with the website and they are doing "magical enhancements". :)

Mike

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom