My Youtube Disney Music Channel

prspeppers

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I started a Youtube channel wich features music from the Disney Parks. I was having a hard time finding a decent Disney radio station which streamed in good quality, so I decided to start this channel. You can create your own playlists and listen to only the songs that you want to hear. I just started and will be uploading new content every day. If you have any requests, I would be happy to post them.

The address is http://www.youtube.com/prspeppers

Hi everyone! I started a Youtube channel wich features music from the Disney Parks. I was having a hard time finding a decent Disney radio station which streamed in good quality, so I decided to start this channel. You can create your own playlists and listen to only the songs that you want to hear. I just started and will be uploading new content every day. If you have any requests, I would be happy to post them.

The address is http://www.youtube.com/prspeppers

That's great.

Each night I post a song onto twitter that I had stuck in my head that day. Yesterday, it was "Fun to Be Free." Happy this worked out and I was able to post it. Cos the only place I could find it was from you!!

Thanks!

Matt and Kelly

This is fantastic! I'm listening to Soarin' right now. Very well done.

Man, this music makes me want to head back tomorrow...alas, I am stuck in Edmonton for a few more (long) months :brick:

rct247

Not to attack your idea, because I love to listen to Disney Theme Park Audio and its hard to find, but 1) Subsonic Radio is a great website/web radio station that has lots of music, and 2) watch out for YouTube's policy with uploading copyright material.

board57796

I love that version of "When You Wish Upon A Star" in misc. music. It's the one that plays on the Monorail platforms and takes me right there.

Thanks for all the clips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom