My wonderful trip to Disney! Pics coming soon!

Since I wasn't going to go all out and do a full TR like all of you Pro's on here, I figured I would at least give you a little run down of my trip to WDW. I am still so sad to be home but another trip must be in order soon! I just got back last night from an amazing week at WDW! I am still in my Disney Depression, so I haven't had a chance to upload my photos yet.. you all know that feeling! I stayed solo at POFQ, but I was with my friend and his family the entire week, and they stayed at BLT.. so it was 5 of us altogether. It was almost like I stayed at BLT too since I was always hanging in their room before and after we went out for the evenings so that was cool! We stayed 9/23-9/28.

Our flight out of Atlantic City was at 7:10am and we took off on time and landed in Orlando a little after 9am! We headed right down to DME, and were very surprised by the crowds in every line.. WOW!!! We split off into our resort lines and a minute after I was boarding my bus to POFQ! I checked into POFQ at around 10:45am and my room was ready! SCORE!! I didn't have my luggage yet, but it was fun to find my room and take some pics before heading to MK..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Separate shampoo and conditioner yay!! So cute!

River View room.. Loved waking up to this everyday!

We were really surprised by the crowds, since this is usually a "slow time of year for WDW". Wait times for popular rides weren't tremendously high, but it felt like it was wall to wall people walking through out the parks. We utilized FP's really well and did the FP Plus testing on our first day, and we surprisingly really enjoyed it! We chose Jungle Cruise, HM, Splash and BTMR for our 4 rides and glad we did since the line for Splash was winding all the way outside fully, and we walked right on. The regular line for HM was really longer than normal and it seemed to have been because of the FP+ since they made the regular line go through the interactive queue area. Walked right on BTMR and JC also which was better than waiting 30-40mins. We were able to change our times for certain rides later so that was nice and it was great just swiping the cards and walking right on! Lets just say we were spoiled the first day with rides because of the FP+. The rest of the week we wished we had it! LOL We didn't get any rain at all until the last 2 days we had a short thunderstorm, so I think we lucked out with the weather even though it was really hot and humid.

As soon as I entered the gates of MK!

Really love the fall decor! It was a first for me!

I'm home!! I literally ran there since it has been 4 years since I have stepped foot on WDW property!

Fast Pass Plus it is!!!

One of many trips on the People Mover!

Before evening EMH at MK, the rest of my group took me over to BLT to check out their place! It became my second home of the week lol

From the Sky Walkway between CR & BLT

I took more pics of their room than mine! LOL I loved it!!

Every morning I was up at 5:30-6:00am. Got ready, out the door by 7am for my morning Mickey Waffle. I don't sleep in when in WDW. I like to make the most of my days there since they are limited. I did morning EMH at MK on Thursday, while the rest of the group slept in and took their time. They weren't so happy they did that when they met up with me and found out that I had done the entire park (and took my time btw) and walked on every ride.. even all 3 mountains! I had so much fun exploring the park on my own that morning! I even got a HUGE cinnamon roll from the Main Street Bakery while waiting for them when I was done the rides! The line there was pretty long but I was determined to finally try one of these bad boys, instead of drooling over others pictures like I normally do! The wait at the bakery was longer than any of the rides! LOL It was well-worth it though.. it was so so amazing, yet so so unhealthy but I was at Disney, so cheating was allowed. I couldn't finish all of it of course it was just way too big for my belly!

I was so excited to see the Fantasyland expansion going on.. and we could see part of the track going up for the Mine Train ride! HOW COOL!

I finally saw the Ziti Sisters in Italy on Monday! Italy is my favorite country in World Showcase since I am full Italian of course! These girls were so funny and great! They picked my friend and his brother to participate in their skit and that was hilarious!

Had to have a couple of these during my time here! My favorite dessert of all time!

This trip was the absolute best for meals.. here are my reviews of each one! I didn't take many food pics, bummer! Next time I will be doing just the opposite and getting every shot!

Kona- 9/24- This was the only meal that I dined at solo during the trip. I finally tried the Macadamia Pineapple Pancakes and fresh fruit- YUM is all I could say! I couldn't even finish them!

Raglan Road- 9/25- WOW, we had a wonderful meal here! When we checked in at the podium for our 7:15 ADR, we were told it would be a 45 minute wait for a table inside. We got our buzzer, walked away from the podium, and literally the buzzer went off after 5 seconds! We had a great table right next to where the dancers come out and a great view of the band. We got the scallops as an appetizer and they were amazing! I had the Serious Steak and it was wonderful! I finally tried the Bread Pudding- so so so good! I could not finish it all though, it was way too much! We all had such a great time here!

Teppan Edo- 9/26- A first for all of us and this was one of the best meals I have ever had in Disney. Our chef was so great and very funny! I actually saw him in quite a few videos on youtube so that was fun! I had the Shrimp and Steak- so so so good, I actually cleared my entire plate! All but one of us had the ice cream for dessert and that was even good. It wasn't your normal custard.. it had an icy texture to it which was great! My friend tried the Green Tea Pudding and he really enjoyed it. We all loved this meal. We had a 7:40 ADR and we were taking in at 7:50, and we were done just in time to watch the fireworks from the steps at Japan. Epcot had EMH that night but unfortunately SSE was down.. but we didn't know why.

Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue- 9/27- This was a first for me, but a must do every trip for the family I was with. This show has turned into a must do for every trip for me now too, it was that good! Well worth 2 dining credits! The show is funny, the performers were great and the food was amazing! Salad, baked beans, corn, the best mashed potatoes I have ever had, fried chicken, the best ribs I have ever had and my fave- strawberry shortcake!! Endless beer and Sangria! Why haven't I done this already in the past?! This one really Wowed me!

Plaza Restaurant- 9/28- We made this ADR last minute on Thursday because when we went to get our credits taken off of our Dining Plan for Hoop Dee Doo by the Concierge at BLT, they were a little confused since we had 2 separate dining plans and they accidentally gave us all an extra table service credit in the end, and even though they caught it, they let us keep them so we made an ADR for the Plaza on our last day since we would be in the MK that day before leaving. That was nice of them! I am so glad that we went there, the food was really great! I had the Plaza Club with fries.. the best fries I have ever had!!!!!! My friend and his mom and dad all had the Philly Cheese Steaks and they really enjoyed them! My friends brother had the Reuben Sandwich and he loved it.. well, he loves all food and none of our food went to waste because if any of us didn't finish our meals, he did! He is really in good shape, but he can eat and you'd never know it by looking at him! He was our trashcan of the week pretty much lol.

We had amazing meals all week and had such a memorable trip! I had so much fun, that when I called my Sister yesterday from MK.. she was crying because she felt my pain of leaving and going back to reality! LOL

We spent yesterday in MK before leaving to go back to the airport at 6pm. I was glad we did, since it was the only day all week where the park wasn't crazy crowded! Everyone was at Epcot for the first day of the F&WF. Wait times weren't more than 15 minutes. I pretty much walked on everything before meeting up with the rest of my group and even after they arrived around 11am, we got on everything with little to no waits. It was the perfect ending to the trip.

I probably won't go back during that time in September again since it was unusually crowded. We were really shocked by that but what can you do? We still made the best of it and we never waited long for any ride even though the crowds looked pretty huge. The longest wait we had was during EMH at DHS for Toy Story Mania and that was only 25 minutes when it said 40 minutes! We saw long wait times posted for some rides but thats where Fast Pass comes in hand. Some rides were shut down for a little like RnRC on 9/25.. when that happened, we noticed the wait for ToT quickly jumped up to 70 minutes on the board. Once it opened back up again, ToT was back down to 20 minutes. When we got on RnRC after it reopened, we saw that they were filming the ride (not sure for what) but that was probably the reason it was closed. We saw them while waiting behind the fence where the car launches.. the camera crew was filming the launch and they were filming outfront of the ride outside. They chose random people for this.. I wish I was there at the right time for that!

Cast Member interactions were really great all week long, as they always usually are. I feel like these people really love working for Disney no matter what they do, they are just so pleasant to be around and nice! I was given a Happily Ever After button yesterday in the Emporium before leaving the park, after seeing this one particular CM for the 2nd time that day. I saw him in the morning and we spoke, and then as I was headed out, and paying for a shirt, he rung me up and he was just so great! He wrote "Princess Jenn" on the button, and I am keeping it on my WDW hoodie that I bought so I will always have it on there when I wear it. :D

I have to rant about this since it is one thing that I noticed too much during this trip.. how rude and inconsiderate people are in the parks. I can't tell you how many times we witnessed certain acts from people and how clueless some people are to their actions! Why can't people just be courteous of others and be normal??!! :mad:

maryszhi

Since I wasn't going to go all out and do a full TR like all of you Pro's on here, I figured I would at least give you a little run down of my trip to WDW. I am still so sad to be home but another trip must be in order soon! I just got back last night from an amazing week at WDW! I am still in my Disney Depression, so I haven't had a chance to upload my photos yet.. you all know that feeling! I stayed solo at POFQ, but I was with my friend and his family the entire week, and they stayed at BLT.. so it was 5 of us altogether. It was almost like I stayed at BLT too since I was always hanging in their room before and after we went out for the evenings so that was cool! We stayed 9/23-9/28. We were really surprised by the crowds, since this is usually a "slow time of year for WDW". Wait times for popular rides weren't tremendously high, but it felt like it was wall to wall people walking through out the parks. We utilized FP's really well and did the FP Plus testing on our first day, and we surprisingly really enjoyed it! We chose Jungle Cruise, HM, Splash and BTMR for our 4 rides and glad we did since the line for Splash was winding all the way outside fully, and we walked right on. The regular line for HM was really longer than normal and it seemed to have been because of the FP+ since they made the regular line go through the interactive queue area. Walked right on BTMR and JC also which was better than waiting 30-40mins. We were able to change our times for certain rides later so that was nice and it was great just swiping the cards and walking right on! Lets just say we were spoiled the first day with rides because of the FP+. The rest of the week we wished we had it! LOL We didn't get any rain at all until the last 2 days we had a short thunderstorm, so I think we lucked out with the weather even though it was really hot and humid.

Every morning I was up at 5:30-6:00am. Got ready, out the door by 7am for my morning Mickey Waffle. I don't sleep in when in WDW. I like to make the most of my days there since they are limited. I did morning EMH at MK on Thursday, while the rest of the group slept in and took their time. They weren't so happy they did that when they met up with me and found out that I had done the entire park (and took my time btw) and walked on every ride.. even all 3 mountains! I had so much fun exploring the park on my own that morning! I even got a HUGE cinnamon roll from the Main Street Bakery while waiting for them when I was done the rides! The line there was pretty long but I was determined to finally try one of these bad boys, instead of drooling over others pictures like I normally do! The wait at the bakery was longer than any of the rides! LOL It was well-worth it though.. it was so so amazing, yet so so unhealthy but I was at Disney, so cheating was allowed. I couldn't finish all of it of course it was just way too big for my belly!

I was so excited to see the Fantasyland expansion going on.. and we could see part of the track going up for the Mine Train ride! HOW COOL!

I finally saw the Ziti Sisters in Italy on Monday! Italy is my favorite country in World Showcase since I am full Italian of course! These girls were so funny and great! They picked my friend and his brother to participate in their skit and that was hilarious!

This trip was the absolute best for meals-

Kona- 9/24- This was the only meal that I dined at solo during the trip. I finally tried the Macadamia Pineapple Pancakes and fresh fruit- YUM is all I could say! I couldn't even finish them!

Raglan Road- 9/25- WOW, we had a wonderful meal here! When we checked in at the podium for our 7:15 ADR, we were told it would be a 45 minute wait for a table inside. We got our buzzer, walked away from the podium, and literally the buzzer went off after 5 seconds! We had a great table right next to where the dancers come out and a great view of the band. We got the scallops as an appetizer and they were amazing! I had the Serious Steak and it was wonderful! I finally tried the Bread Pudding- so so so good! I could not finish it all though, it was way too much! We all had such a great time here!

Teppan Edo- 9/26- A first for all of us and this was one of the best meals I have ever had in Disney. Our chef was so great and very funny! I actually saw him in quite a few videos on youtube so that was fun! I had the Shrimp and Steak- so so so good, I actually cleared my entire plate! All but one of us had the ice cream for dessert and that was even good. It wasn't your normal custard.. it had an icy texture to it which was great! My friend tried the Green Tea Pudding and he really enjoyed it. We all loved this meal. We had a 7:40 ADR and we were taking in at 7:50, and we were done just in time to watch the fireworks from the steps at Japan. Epcot had EMH that night but unfortunately SSE was down.. but we didn't know why.

Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue- 9/27- This was a first for me, but a must do every trip for the family I was with. This show has turned into a must do for every trip for me now too, it was that good! Well worth 2 dining credits! The show is funny, the performers were great and the food was amazing! Salad, baked beans, corn, the best mashed potatoes I have ever had, fried chicken, the best ribs I have ever had and my fave- strawberry shortcake!! Endless beer and Sangria! Why haven't I done this already in the past?! This one really Wowed me!

Plaza Restaurant- 9/28- We made this ADR last minute on Thursday because when we went to get our credits taken off of our Dining Plan for Hoop Dee Doo by the Concierge at BLT, they were a little confused since we had 2 separate dining plans and they accidentally gave us all an extra table service credit in the end, and even though they caught it, they let us keep them so we made an ADR for the Plaza on our last day since we would be in the MK that day before leaving. That was nice of them! I am so glad that we went there, the food was really great! I had the Plaza Club with fries.. the best fries I have ever had!!!!!! My friend and his mom and dad all had the Philly Cheese Steaks and they really enjoyed them! My friends brother had the Reuben Sandwich and he loved it.. well, he loves all food and none of our food went to waste because if any of us didn't finish our meals, he did! He is really in good shape, but he can eat and you'd never know it by looking at him! He was our trashcan of the week pretty much lol.

We had amazing meals all week and had such a memorable trip! I had so much fun, that when I called my Sister yesterday from MK.. she was crying because she felt my pain of leaving and going back to reality! LOL

We spent yesterday in MK before leaving to go back to the airport at 6pm. I was glad we did, since it was the only day all week where the park wasn't crazy crowded! Everyone was at Epcot for the first day of the F&WF. Wait times weren't more than 15 minutes. I pretty much walked on everything before meeting up with the rest of my group and even after they arrived around 11am, we got on everything with little to no waits. It was the perfect ending to the trip.

Yesterday, I married Push the Talking Trashcan!!!! I have always wanted to run into Push and that finally happened yesterday while in MK. We were in Tomorrowland walking out of a store, and there he is! He comes right up to me, and asks me to marry him! Wedding music started to play really loud and we both said our "I do's". What a great moment on my last day! I really wish I got that on video, but it happened so fast and it was unexpected so my friend was only able to snap a quick photo.

I probably won't go back during that time in September again since it was unusually crowded. We were really shocked by that but what can you do? We still made the best of it and we never waited long for any ride even though the crowds looked pretty huge. The longest wait we had was during EMH at DHS for Toy Story Mania and that was only 25 minutes when it said 40 minutes! We saw long wait times posted for some rides but thats where Fast Pass comes in hand. Some rides were shut down for a little like RnRC on 9/25.. when that happened, we noticed the wait for ToT quickly jumped up to 70 minutes on the board. Once it opened back up again, ToT was back down to 20 minutes. When we got on RnRC after it reopened, we saw that they were filming the ride (not sure for what) but that was probably the reason it was closed. We saw them while waiting behind the fence where the car launches.. the camera crew was filming the launch and they were filming outfront of the ride outside. They chose random people for this.. I wish I was there at the right time for that!

My stay at Port Orleans French Quarter was wonderful, as always! I was in building 6, river view room. Just a short walk away from everything. The frog fountain in that area was not working for most of my stay and I love that fountain! But on Thursday it was fixed and the guy who fixed it, struck up a conversation with me about how he fixed it and he said it's been broken for 3 weeks! I let him know that he did a great job getting it fixed, especially since he spent all day in the heat working on it. It is those small touches at POFQ that really make the resort charming so I was glad to see it working.

Cast Member interactions were really great all week long, as they always usually are. I feel like these people really love working for Disney no matter what they do, they are just so pleasant to be around and nice! I was given a Happily Ever After button yesterday in the Emporium before leaving the park, after seeing this one particular CM for the 2nd time that day. I saw him in the morning and we spoke, and then as I was headed out, and paying for a shirt, he rung me up and he was just so great! He wrote "Princess Jenn" on the button, and I am keeping it on my WDW hoodie that I bought so I will always have it on there when I wear it. :D

I have to rant about this since it is one thing that I noticed too much during this trip.. how rude and inconsiderate people are in the parks. I can't tell you how many times we witnessed certain acts from people and how clueless some people are to their actions! Why can't people just be courteous of others and be normal??!! :mad:

I will try and post some pics soon! I am still getting over waking up to reality and not at the Wonderful World of Disney everyday. I think it is hitting me much harder because this was my first trip in 4 years, so I was really looking forward to it, and I didn't want it to come and go but all fun things must come to an end. :(
awwww i love push! that is too funny! glad you had a magical time !

You are so right. I was just talking to my DH about how rude people were this time. We just got back yesterday and went to MK on Thursday also and saw push with a bunch of kids banging on him not letting him go anywhere. He kept telling them to back away and they didn't listen. I thought to myself where are there parents? We were in HS on Sunday someone hit my DD 8 with a stroller,which left a bruise on her ankle. Had to watch out for the strollers and wheelchairs since they were all so pushy. Maybe it was because of the heat but we won't go in September either. I think everyone is only going when there is free dining so it makes it crowded.

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
You are so right. I was just talking to my DH about how rude people were this time. We just got back yesterday and went to MK on Thursday also and saw push with a bunch of kids banging on him not letting him go anywhere. He kept telling them to back away and they didn't listen. I thought to myself where are there parents? We were in HS on Sunday someone hit my DD 8 with a stroller,which left a bruise on her ankle. Had to watch out for the strollers and wheelchairs since they were all so pushy. Maybe it was because of the heat but we won't go in September either. I think everyone is only going when there is free dining so it makes it crowded.

I really don't understand it but its life I guess! And I agree, Free Dining is working on their part because it was so crowded! I also noticed some tour groups.. never knew they went to Disney in September!!! I had to laugh one day, I was strolling through DHS on Tuesday and I happened to walk by the smoking section right off to the right side of the hat.. a group of them decided to sit down and eat their lunches right in the smoking section, yet they complained and waved the smoke out of their faces while eating! You really couldn't tell from the sign and the people sitting down having a cigarette that you were in the smoking section?? I had to laugh at that and I didn't feel bad at all.

Gojira ゴジラ

That's why I prefer to visit WDW during christmas time, people are more cheerful and the weather is great. Even if its super cold and windy, people are less likely to be hot tempered.

Although some people are straight rude regardless what :(

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
That's why I prefer to visit WDW during christmas time, people are more cheerful and the weather is great. Even if its super cold and windy, people are less likely to be hot tempered.

Although some people are straight rude regardless what :(

I should have stuck with my usual time.. I usually only go in November the week before Thanksgiving when the christmas decor is up and the weather is nearly perfect! I only went in Sept this year because my friend was going that time and we planned our trips together. I love it during christmas!!!

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
Leaving off at Epcot- 9/25

Imagination!

We rode Soarin 4 times this trip and didn't wait in line! WINNING!

Italia!!!!!

My friends having fun with the Ziti Sisters!

I always enjoy watching these guys! I participated this time and earned my Jammitors sticker!

I came back to POFQ for a rest before meeting back up at DHS for EMH
I took a pic of my building-

I love this sign.. it is so cute!

Oh how I've missed you ToT!

The next morning I had a 7:30am ADR for Kona- I forgot to take pics of my food, I am bummed! I got a bus from POFQ at exactly when they start running, a MK bus was waiting there and I was the only one on, so she gladly took me straight to the Poly! I was very thankful for that even though I wouldn't have minded taking the longer way.

Saw a few of these on the carpet in the lobby of the Poly!

Checking into Kona!

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
I just realized this is going to be an all over the place kinda TR guys! Sorry since I already wrote most of it, yet waited to add the pics.. I have never done a TR before, as you can see! haha! I hope you'll still follow along! :D

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
I walked over to the beach at the Poly to get some pics of the Seven Seas Lagoon.. it was such a pretty morning

Construction at the GF

Bad pic, but still pretty even when blurry!

Ahh I can still smell that wonderful smell of the lobby!

On the monorail headed to the Contemporary

Not the best pic, but I like this for some reason

Walking around taking pics at CR while waiting for everyone to meet for the bus to DHS

Oh I think I see them on the walk way! lol

Back on ToT! Only waited 10 minutes in the stand-by, not too bad for what the crowds looked like..

Off to see the Beauty & the Beast show! Love it as always!

disney1077

Great trip report. Glad you had such a great time. :) I get the same way after coming home from a vacation. Italy is my favorite country as well, I am italian too.

wiigirl

Awesome! :)
75.gif

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
That evening we had an ADR at Raglan Road.. this was also a great meal! And our table was in the main room right behind the dancers.. we really had a great time enjoying the band also! I did notice though, this meal took over 2 hours!! We did not feel rushed one bit thats for sure!

I took the boat over to DTD

I love seeing this view when approaching DTD by boat

My favorite shopping stop! I did some work in their that night!

And another favorite of mine.. I love sports!!!

Me and the gang.. they adopted me by this point, we had such a wonderful and fun time together!

Beer Flight- so good and I am not a beer drinker!

3 of us got this delicious Serious Steak.. YUM!!

Bread Pudding.. Best dessert EVER! I want some right now!!!

The next morning I was up bright and early, and heading to AK. I was the first in line at the turnstile I was in! The rest of my group wasn't even out of their room yet, they were slacking!

Waiting for the ropes to drop

I was off to Everest and was on the first ride of the day! I don't think I ever did that before! Everest looked awesome because it was foggy this morning, and it just looked even more real!

Right after my ride!

Just beautiful!

We had lunch at Pizzafari.. this was a first for me, and boy am I glad we tried it because the pizza was so good! I am not a huge fan of fast food pizza, but this was so good! I also had the cheesecake in a glass, didn't get pics but it was also very good!

We watched these guys for a bit.. they were awesome!

PolynesianPrincess

Love this TR!!! You're doing an awesome job!! I agree with you on the crowds, it did seem crowded but there were times I saw the "big" rides like Space and Splash dip to like 10 minute waits. I think free dining definitely lures people in. I noticed it A LOT at the restaurants. When we were at Coral Reef for dinner it was really noisy. It kind of ruined the atmosphere. Especially when the kid at the next table STOOD ON THE TABLE and started shrieking. The parents didnt even take him out of the restaurant so he continued to do it. I think the free dining brings some people who would never normally dine at certain places to the restaurants cause it's free. Craziness.

Keep up the good work!! :)

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
As soon as the rest of the group got to the park we grabbed FP's for Kilamanjaro Safari and by the time we knew it, it was time for us to ride! This was the best ride of the safari I have ever been to.. since it was still early, all the animals seemed to be out and eating!
There's our ride!

Gators!

My fave pic that I got! Mama & baby!

These guys were cool! I got a pic with them but from my phone..

Dinosaur was a walk on both times we rode that day, and it's still one of my favorite rides! Around 2:30, we all headed back to our resorts to shower and get ready for a great meal that night! Teppan Edo!!!! A first for all of us and boy am I glad we chose this place.. it was beyond amazing!!!

I never really walked around the Japan pavilion until this night, so I really took it all in since we had a little time to wait until our buzzer went off.. I loved it!

We had the best chef in the place! He was so funny and really great!

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
The next day was our second MK day! I was planning on doing some resort hopping of the monorail resorts and ending at the Contemporary to meet with my friends, but while on the bus from POFQ to MK, I learned that it was morning EMH for MK so I quickly changed my mind and headed to the park instead! I walked on all of my favorite rides! I did the whole park by the time my friends even arrived haha! They were envious again, and wished they were up as early as I was! LOL

After riding BTMR, I got some great shots off of the ride.. the wait time def wasn't 20 minutes, because I walked on it without a fast pass!

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
Love this TR!!! You're doing an awesome job!! I agree with you on the crowds, it did seem crowded but there were times I saw the "big" rides like Space and Splash dip to like 10 minute waits. I think free dining definitely lures people in. I noticed it A LOT at the restaurants. When we were at Coral Reef for dinner it was really noisy. It kind of ruined the atmosphere. Especially when the kid at the next table STOOD ON THE TABLE and started shrieking. The parents didnt even take him out of the restaurant so he continued to do it. I think the free dining brings some people who would never normally dine at certain places to the restaurants cause it's free. Craziness.

Keep up the good work!! :)

Aww thank you!!! I wasn't planning on doing a full TR but it became fun after the first few photos I posted so now I can't stop! haha :D I hope you had an awesome time! We did, despite the crowds.. it seemed like walking through the parks was way worse than anything, because wait times weren't bad like you said.

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
I walked over to Main Street and decided to finally try that mouth watering Cinnamon Roll from the Bakery for the first time! The line for the Bakery was longer than the actual rides haha! I have been craving one of these just from seeing others pics on here..

As soon as I was finished, I walked out on Main Street and the Move It Shake It Parade was starting! I couldn't wait to see this and I found the CM that I have seen all over youtube dancing with the parade!!!! I got a video of her!! She is awesome!!!!

The closest I got to Mickey all week.. Sad!!!

Right after the parade went by, my friends FINALLY arrived! Man, they sure did brag about staying on the Monorail when we were heading down our first day.. they actually ended up hating it! I always got everywhere way before them and I was staying at POFQ! LOL

We made our way to Fantasyland and took some pics of the construction.. man this is gonna be beautiful! I cannot wait to go back!

I love the entrance!

Well hello there!

This day, I married Push the Talking Trashcan!!!! I have always wanted to run into Push and that finally happened yesterday while in MK. We were in Tomorrowland walking out of a store, and there he is! He comes right up to me, and asks me to marry him! Wedding music started to play really loud and we both said our "I do's". What a great moment on my last day! I really wish I got that on video, but it happened so fast and it was unexpected so my friend was only able to snap a quick photo. I have to ask Ryan to text me the pic so I can post it!

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
We chose Casey's Corner for lunch today and it was delicious as always!! I didn't get any pics since the place was a zoo and you couldn't even find an open table. I spotted a spot inside on the bleachers by the tv and sat there while the rest of us went out in the heat and ate standing up. It was too hot for all of that! I headed back to POFQ after lunch to rest a bit and shower and get ready for Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue!!! I was so excited for this, as it was my first time there!

My stay at Port Orleans French Quarter was wonderful, as always! I was in building 6, river view room. Just a short walk away from everything. The frog fountain in that area was not working for most of my stay and I love that fountain! But on Thursday it was fixed and the guy who fixed it, struck up a conversation with me about how he fixed it and he said it's been broken for 3 weeks! I let him know that he did a great job getting it fixed, especially since he spent all day in the heat working on it. It is those small touches at POFQ that really make the resort charming so I was glad to see it working.

I know it's just a fountain, but I love this fountain! And it was right in front of my building! So seeing it empty the first 4 days really made it feel like I was staying at The Hollywood Tower Hotel.. it looked like the one that you see outside in the queue! lol

I took a bus to MK and hopped on the monorail over to BLT to hang with my friends for a while before heading to Fort Wilderness! I also had to go down to the concierge there to get my 2 dining credits off of my room key for the show. This is where they had accidentally give each of us an extra Table Service credit.. all 5 of us! They caught it, but let us keep them.. now that's some pixie dust thrown our way! :D

I took some pics around BLT since we had a couple of hours to kill. I even went down to the kids room and colored myself a picture of Belle! I was like a 5 year old.. love it!
Right as I was finishing up coloring I get a text from my friend from upstairs that I need to meet his parents in the lobby right away for a chance to take some amazing pics! We were brought up the Top of the World Lounge elevator and boy was I blown away! I couldn't get over the amazing view.. I was in awe!

From the walkway..

From the Top of the World- Everest in the distance!

BLT Pool

The Swan/Dolphin and ToT

Epcot-

As you can see from these pics, a storm was rolling in. We were supposed to take a boat over to FW for our 7:15 ADR of HDDR, but the boats weren't running because of the storm so we grabbed a taxi to take us and it was less than 5 minutes and about $10 so it wasn't bad at all! This is my first time at FW

I love this dinner show! Nothing comes close to the fun that is had here!

With realllllly good Sangria! And the best cornbread I have ever had!

The Stagecoach has arrived!!!!

We had a great table in Category 2.. our table was higher than the others on the floor so we saw everything!

Happy Anniversary! This was so cute.. they had all couples celebrating their anniversary dance!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom