Trip Report My Very Merry Christmas Adventure - Full Report

Hello!!!

I am pleased to announce that it will not take me another 12 years to get back to WDW. In fact, I am now 31 days out from a last minute vacay! If I keep this up, I may be like @Tuvalu :p:p

Who: Me and my niece Lala
When: Saturday, Nov 25 - Tuesday Nov 28
Where: Port Orleans Riverside with QS DDP
Bonus: Tix to MVMCP

I have been having the Disney Blues ever since my last trip. Reading all the trip reports just added to the sadness. :D But, with some smart budgeting (and lack of Target Shopping), I am able to swing this quick trip. Plus, I have always wanted to see Disney at Christmas!

I've made a couple of Fast Passes, but I think this time, we may just go with the flow. IF I can do that!

Now...what to pack?!?

riverside

Premium Member
Any chance you are going to MVMCP on 12/1?
No Christmas parties for me this year but I will be in MK that day. For the first part of my trip(Wednesday-Friday around noon) I am going to be there solo until my family meets up with me after their Disney cruise. Since we're "friends" now(unlike in June--when I chickened out of approaching you!!) it would be nice to see you & say hello!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
No Christmas parties for me this year but I will be in MK that day. For the first part of my trip(Wednesday-Friday around noon) I am going to be there solo until my family meets up with me after their Disney cruise. Since we're "friends" now(unlike in June--when I chickened out of approaching you!!) it would be nice to see you & say hello!!
PM me :)

LadyBelle

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Gosh I wish I could just book a few days away and get to Disney more often but alas a flight from the UK, accommodation and time off work stand in the way!

Glad you have another trip booked but sad as you will be arriving only a few days after I leave! :(

Have a great time

Thank you!! I’m lucky I which my University offers float days - which are days that we can use without having to take a vacation day. I always take the Monday and Tuesday off after Thanksgiving. This time I’m lucky that everything worked out to go to Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom