My Unpopular WDW Opinion - post yours!

AshaNeOmah

I welcome IP-cot when it inevitably replaces Epcot.

The idea of EPCOT died with Walt and EPCOT Center was always a hollow shell of what the Florida Project was supposed to be. The plan of building a evolving World's Fair was never going to work, and the rapid advance of technology in the late-20th century made that even more obvious.

I'm all for bringing back Figment in a big way, like most of you, but I also welcome Frozen, GotG, the Rat, and whatever other characters Imagineering tries to include to make the park relevant in any way.

Oh, and I love the festivals.

Florida_is_hot

Disney should of never dumbed down EPCOT, they should of kept to the original Theme educational Future World and an Adult taste of the countries of the World in the World Showcase. "No Disney Characters" the few that complained remind them if they need to see Mickey go to the Magic Kingdom

Avatar has nothing to do with animal or different biospheres on Earth past or Present, it is just pure fantasy and does not belong in the Animal Kingdom.

AshaNeOmah

Disney should of never dumbed down EPCOT, they should of kept to the original Theme educational Future World and an Adult taste of the countries of the World in the World Showcase. "No Disney Characters" the few that complained remind them if they need to see Mickey go to the Magic Kingdom

Unpopular? That opinion is, by far, the most popular opinion of nearly everyone over 30 who visited Epcot the first decade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom