My thoughts on my two week Disney,Discovery Cove/Seaworld,and Universal Christmas vacation Dec 21-Dec 30 2019.

Lirael

Not sure why this is still up as it clearly doesn't fit this board.

That said, 90% of what you didn't like about the parks is due to lack of basic planning on your part. If you're so picky about what you like to go on, you should have researched what each park had to offer.

Example 1:

I deliberately ignored raved about rides like Thunder,Dwarfs,Space and Splash Mountain. I don't like huge drops

Example 2: you didn't go to HS, despite it clearly being more your style than the disney parks you did go to.

Thunder and Space do not have huge drops. pace barely has drops. You would have known that, if you had checked to see if the ride had a huge drop before not going on them.

You chose to go to Mk despite thinking it's cheesy to be greeted by the mascot? Why go, it's clear nothing was to your taste.

Also, no need to tell us how FP+ works and how each line for old attractions are, this place knows. If anything, katiebug 2.0, you should have come here before your trip so the board could have given you some basic advice.

You'd be whining much less if you had researched.

I didn't reach the end of your 'woe is me' tale. Much like your self-imposed experience, it was boring.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom