• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pre-Trip my solo trip december may be changed to plus one?

StarBurst

Original Poster
Dear diary...was sitting at besitos mexican rest for for some happy hour margaritas(5 minute walk from my
place)

this young lady walks in and and sits 2 bar stools down from me and gives me the biggest smile...
i smile back and return to watching espn on the bar tv..

she had ordered the fresh made quac prepared table side so i told her its really good. she had been here before we got to talking and next thing shes driving me to soho district to https://www.anthropologie.com/ to show me a dress she wanted to purchase...im all in!

maria comes out in a very pretty colorful summer type dress and spins around to show it off and i am hooked
:)
we went out for some dinner and then she drove me home and got to see my place..i was very respectful and a bit enamored..i am 56, she is 23

shes heading back to new york tomm so i told her i want to visit here and invited her to disney in december...

she seemed excited and she told me she hadnt been to disney since she was 10

what a day

Last edited:

StarBurst

Original Poster
Advertisement
oh yea shes kinda like a dorky, nerd like me :) and we joked about that

NunuBelle

Wow @StarBurst !
Yours is a clear example of how plans can change in the blink of an eye!
You got me intrigued here!

This is going to make for a very interesting and fun TR, so...

I'm in! ;)

Keep us posted!

Darstarr

Dear diary...was sitting at besitos mexican rest for for some happy hour margaritas(5 minute walk from my
place)

this young lady walks in and and sits 2 bar stools down from me and gives me the biggest smile...
i smile back and return to watching espn on the bar tv..

she had ordered the fresh made quac prepared table side so i told her its really good. she had been here before we got to talking and next thing shes driving me to soho district to https://www.anthropologie.com/ to show me a dress she wanted to purchase...im all in!

maria comes out in a very pretty colorful summer type dress and spins around to show it off and i am hooked
:)
we went out for some dinner and then she drove me home and got to see my place..i was very respectful and a bit enamored..i am 56, she is 23

shes heading back to new york tomm so i told her i want to visit here and invited her to disney in december...

she seemed excited and she told me she hadnt been to disney since she was 10

what a day
Wait....what???
I am confused.

(And which Besitos?)

StarBurst

Original Poster
before i retire this thread to a corner of my alcove and cover it with an old duvet..i want to share an excerpt from Moby's bio called"then it fell apart"...

Moby writes about the day he met natalie portman and hung out with her..

“Natalie Portman is where?”
“She’s at the backstage door.”
We had just finished a show in Austin, playing to four hundred and fifty people at a venue that held five hundred. I walked to the backstage door, sure that this was a misunderstanding or a joke, but there was Natalie Portman, patiently waiting. She gazed up at me with black eyes and said, “Hi.”

https://ew.com/books/2019/04/29/moby-then-it-fell-apart-natalie-portman-excerpt/

NunuBelle

Oh no... :confused:
I was going to comment on your excellent taste in music (80's "girl" here)!
And then this..

StarBurst

Original Poster
That's the beauty of life, chance encounters that leave a smile on your face
indeed...no regrets.. i was so charmed by her inviting me to show off a dress she bought...

but there was slight zipper malfunction..and i am sitting in a womans dressing with maria putting on her dress and the lady sales clerk...how did i get here i thought to myself

Darstarr

How inde
indeed...no regrets.. i was so charmed by her inviting me to show off a dress she bought...

but there was slight zipper malfunction..and i am sitting in a womans dressing with maria putting on her dress and the lady sales clerk...how did i get here i thought to myself
How indeed?

Top Bottom