My Port Orleans Photo's from 5/7/04 - 5/11/04

StevenT

I've stayed at both Port Orleans and Dixie Landings (I'm just being stubborn about the name) many times, and you did a nice overall representation of the resort. Good job, it makes me want to cancel my reservations at Pop Century and go back there :) .

Upvote 0
Thanks for sharing your great pictures of PO. I am going to be staying at the FQ beginning next week for two weeks. I can hardly wait. I have stayed there many times before and I always seem to choose to go back there.

Upvote 0

candisfl26

Original Poster
I have a few more of the FQ but they are similar to what I have posted already. I will try to post them when I get a chance (Maybe sometime this weekend). We stayed in the Alligator Bayou at Riverside so that is where the majority of my pictures were taken.

I really was impressed with the Port Orleans resort. Around every corner was an incredible landscape. The grounds were well kept and always clean. Before we were even checked out, my Husband and I had already booked our next getaway there in August! We are so excited !! :) I recommend this resort to anyone, it is truely and awesome place.

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Pics

I have always stayed at CB and thought that was absolutley beautiful.....however, seeing your pictures, I can see why people stay there. I've been fortunate enough to be able to stay at the deluxe hotels lately since my kids are now adults and can pay their own way!

Upvote 0

Trishnh

Those pictures are really beautiful!! I will be at the French Quarter in 6 weeks so it was nice to get a 'sneak peek"!! Thanks for sharing :sohappy: :sohappy: :wave:

Upvote 0

BruS

Great Pics!!!! My family and I have stayed there for the past three years and we love it. In Fact, we leave THIS saturday
for our fourth consecutive May at Riverside! The only problem with your pictures is that NOW Saturday can't get here fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all counting down the hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom