My One Day trip to WDW

Yesterday I went to WDW, I thought we were going to Epcot, but we went to The Magic Kingdom. The crowds were relatively average, but too many for me. The new DVC booth is nice, as you can tell from the pictures, if I had my digital camera I would have taken some. But at around 6:30 I got tired of Mk so my sister and I left for Epcot. We got to ride in the nose on the way there which was amazing.
When we got to Epcot we went straight to Mission:Space, the wait was 50 mins so we decided to do it. While waiting in line I looked down into the gravity wheel pit and I saw it. I saw Mission:Ladder!! Well, after that excitement I got to go into room 4. I was navigator in my group. Mission:Space is the most amazing ride I have ever been on, it was great. It is a bit scary when the control panel moves down before you start, but besides that it was great lol

monorail256

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Space. I remember the first time I rode it, I did Stand-By and I saw the Ladder for my first time too in that same exact spot... I couldn't help but think of everyone on the site when I saw it.:D

Does anlyone besides my hate 1 day trips. that al my family use to have. I dont like driving down there in the morning and driving back2 1/2 hours at night .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom