My new Magic Kingdom

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Ok i was bored and decided to take another crack at designing my own Magic Kingdom here are the lands and a peek at what they are about:

Fantasyland = as usual this will be themed to a fairy tale village with all new dark rides and attractions.

from the castle, the first area you will see is the Royal Courtyard where the entire area is themed to all the royals of disney movies along with the Princesses. the centerpiece of this area is Cinderella's glass carousel.

Just outside this area would be Fairy Tale Town which is where all the shops, restaurants and a lot of dark rides are (including Kiki's Delivery Service and Pinnochio).

Wonderland is an area themed to Alice in Wonderland and whose centerpiece is the Tea Cups ride.

Fantasy Pier is a mini circus fair whose centerpiece is the Dumbo ride and "It's a Small World"

The Enchanted Forest is the home of the sorcerers and fairies in Fantasyland.

Beastlie Kingdomme - the transition area between Fantasyland and Adventureland, this area is themed to mythical creatures.

Shadowland - connected to fantasyland and Beastlie Kingdomme is Shadowlands an area themed to all the Disney villains.

Adventureland

The Caribbean Port - themed to a spanish colonized port in the Caribbean where Pirates of the Carribean will be.

Adventure Island - a vast "island" where every myth/legend about tropical islands come to life.

Treasure Island - themed to Pirates.

Paradise Island - dolphins! mermaids! everything pleasant about islands.

Africa - the legendary dark continent comes to life with real life animals. this is where the Jungle Cruise and Kilimanjaro Safaris will be.

Frontierland - themed to America

Liberty Street - Where Haunted Mansion and the Hall of Presidents is, also connects to Mainstreet.

Thunder Valley - Where all the Frontierland "mountains" are.

Critter Country - Similar to Disneyland.

Jamestown - Themed to Pocahontas and Brother Bear.

DisneySea - A land themed to the high seas.

Mermaid Lagoon - themed to The Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo.

Winterland - A floating fortress themed to the Snow Queen.

Discovery Bay - similar to Discoveryland in Paris.

Tomorrowland - The city of Tomorrow whose main attraction, aside from Space Mountain, is a ride called "Flight of the Navigator".

ImaginEAR

Veryyy cool! I love the ideas! But I do have a few complaints-

stitchcastle said:
Jamestown - Themed to Pocahontas and Brother Bear.

What does Brother Bear have to do with Jamestown, or Frontiertown in general? Why not a new land called Wildernessland, themed to the setting of Brother Bear, and the national parks?

stitchcastle said:
DisneySea - A land themed to the high seas.

Mermaid Lagoon - themed to The Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo.

Winterland - A floating fortress themed to the Snow Queen.

I don't understand why DisneySea is part of the Magic Kingdom... Its topic is so broad it can be made into a park (as we already know). Mermaid Lagoon could easily fit into Fantasyland or a later DisneySea park. I really don't know what Winterland has to do with the sea, so...

stitchcastle

Original Poster
Winterland would have an entrance that makes it look like an iceberg floating in the ocean.

DisneySea won't be the official name of the land :D and the reason I put it there is to have a transition area between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland where you go through a vast ocean before you reach a diferent reality, that way it wouldn't be too much of a shock to suddenly find yourself in the city of the future :D

ImaginEAR

stitchcastle said:
Winterland would have an entrance that makes it look like an iceberg floating in the ocean.

DisneySea won't be the official name of the land :D and the reason I put it there is to have a transition area between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland where you go through a vast ocean before you reach a diferent reality, that way it wouldn't be too much of a shock to suddenly find yourself in the city of the future :D

Ahhh... I see, now it makes much more sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom