my new bumpersticker

EmeraldDolphin

New Member
Original Poster
woo-hoo! my new bumpersticker arrived! "Goodbye Michael... Restore The Magic save Disney. com" Did anyone else get one??
 

WDWFREAK53

Well-Known Member
This has nothing to do with the Disney bumperstickers...

but... I drive a 350Z and I thought of 2 that I'd like to have.

1. "You gotta Z it to believe it"

2. "Try catching some Z's"
 

tigsmom

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
This has nothing to do with the Disney bumperstickers...

but... I drive a 350Z and I thought of 2 that I'd like to have.

1. "You gotta Z it to believe it"

2. "Try catching some Z's"
Brian...**sighs**
 

EmeraldDolphin

New Member
Original Poster
I will definitely try to post a pic of it... I'm going to scan it now... and we'll see how it goes from there...

hey WDWFreak53... love the bumperstickers about the Z! My hubby has a 280Z and keeps it in storage for the winter months ... 5 years ago while it was in storage, unbeknownst to him... a cat had her babies in the car... when the car came out of storage we had ourselves a brand new baby kitty... his name is "Z"!
 

DMC-12

I can haz Lights of Winter?
Originally posted by tigsmom
Brian...**sighs**
He's good... he helped me pick my Vanity Plates that I SHOULD be getting next week... Its a good one to! :lol: :sohappy: :sohappy:
 

NashvilleMouse

New Member
I used to drive an 83 Grand Marquise. A huge junk of a boat. I had a bumper sticker on it that said:
"Don't Laugh, your daughter may be in here."
 

EmeraldDolphin

New Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
I used to drive an 83 Grand Marquise. A huge junk of a boat. I had a bumper sticker on it that said:
"Don't Laugh, your daughter may be in here."

:lol:
 
Originally posted by EmeraldDolphin
woo-hoo! my new bumpersticker arrived! "Goodbye Michael... Restore The Magic save Disney. com" Did anyone else get one??
yeh mine came yesterday as well, when my dad seen it he just called me sad
 

77johnson77

Member
I am gunna register, is it free, if not how much $$ is it, and after u register, how long does it take to get the bumpersticker,
thanks
 

tigsmom

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by 77johnson77
I am gunna register, is it free, if not how much $$ is it, and after u register, how long does it take to get the bumpersticker,
thanks

Its free to resgister. You should have your bumper sticker in about 2 weeks.
 
Top Bottom