My Master Plan-Epcot II

Chad

Original Poster
World Showcase.
POssibly one of the best themed areas in epcot, worldshowcase is a great area displaying the cultural diversity of the world. But the lack of attractiona nd too many film-based shows leaves much to be desired, in my opinion. I'm not asking much, so i'll just high light on what I think should be done.

First, the 'outpost' she sould be re-done, and themed to an egyptian area, Build some scale models of the pyramids, a bazaar, and stuff like that, then house a great ride in it. I'm talking MAJOR e-ticket, something to draw people to the back of world showcase, a ride system similar to fourney to Atlantis would be great, having a roller coaster/water ride hybrid..That would be fun, having the gods attack you for violating the temple, stuff like that, anyone want to take this idea and run with it?

Next off, American Adventure. I went on this last time, and must say that it was a great show, very patriotic, but it could be improved upon, make it an actual RIDE. Use the same moving theater that is used in the universe of energy. Move like a timeline, and get soemone to narrate. James Earl Jones would be great as 'the spirit of america'
Starting with the writing of our constitution, done with AA, then move through to the civil war, and have your 'cars' move through an actual scene of the war, and into another room showing big factories and the industrial revolution, leading up to world war I Then the cars could turn 180 degrees and there would be another AA scene with world leaders discussing the war, etc, then they would show the depression after the war, then lead into wwII where the cars would move on into another room that would be modeled as the USS arizona, where the attack on pearl harbor would occur, they would be on a motion based floor, and the bomb would hit, blowing a hole in the hull, water would rush in, etc, then the cars would move fowards still, and go through a room that would make it seem like the cars where floating on water, watchign the attack. They would reenter the first room, but face the oppsing wall and show scenes which lead up to present day, then rotate back to the original, with the big patriotic finale..
Ideas are still sketchy, but, you know...

I also think my Italy attraction should be put in. PIcs and description on my wedpage.

I also think that Japan should be expanded, adding another e-ticket ride to draw more crowds away...

All in all, I thinkWS is pretty good right now

JasonG

I'm totally feeling you! That whole "outpost" area has got to go! A few more E-ticket rides should be put in! I like your idea for the Italy pavilion!

Disney Maniac

Yeah, World Showcase could use a new e-ticket ride, and should definitly go to the Outpost. The American Adventure bit, while unlikely, is a good idea, though maybe two narrators would be better (a male and female, with one covering the wars and the other covering more peaceful times, as they would balance out). And Japan does need to spruce itself up a bit. What if Disney put in an entirely new nation-pavilion, like for Russia? That would be cool and could have an interesting ride or two.

Hey, can I run with your proposed coaster ride? I think I may have something just right for it...

Chad

Original Poster
Run all you want :)

The only thing I have to say about the American Adventure, is that I thought that it jumped around to much, it tried to cram too much in,. to fast, and it didn't have a narrater to tie everything in, it just jumped around and had twain and frankling comment on it. WHich, may I mention, I could barely hear they're voices....
I just think using the same theme and show elements, but sprucing theme up with a ride would make it much more fun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom